I'm feeling left out!!
So sorry...you are in my thoughts!
peace-T.
Old Dec 17th 2002, 12:42 pm
Ah-Jua

Default Re: Sniffle...

I don't know the answer to your question - and it was a bit hard for
me to understand... but I did just want to express that I feel for
you. The waiting is sooooo hard and cruel.

-Sue and Kofi

Old Dec 17th 2002, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

runtbox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Wisdom, I know how you feel. Our 1st NOA is dated July 15th, and we haven't had an RFE or anything. We have no idea why things are taking so long. I keep seeing people approved with dates months after mine, and all I can think is that any day now I'll be approved. You've just got to hang in there. Good luck. :-)

Amanda
Old Dec 17th 2002, 2:16 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by runtbox
Hey Wisdom, I know how you feel. Our 1st NOA is dated July 15th, and we haven't had an RFE or anything. We have no idea why things are taking so long. I keep seeing people approved with dates months after mine, and all I can think is that any day now I'll be approved. You've just got to hang in there. Good luck. :-)

Amanda
What service center? Which petition? Why are you waiting? Has the USC called the service center? Their congressional representative? If others who filed after you are approved and you are still lagging behind, be proactive and get the US Citizen involved in getting action.

Rita
Old Dec 17th 2002, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Rita,

We're waiting for K3 approval from MSC. My husband has gotten in touch with one of his senator's offices, and she was able to provide us with some information at first. We were forwarded this letter from Sen. Zach Wamp's office that they received from their INS contact.

"I did order the file but it was not sent to me. This petition is now on the shelf and waiting to be assigned to an officer for adjudication. I looked at the file and found it was date stamped on 6-2-02, and keyed on 6-2-02, but not released to the system until July. The only thing I can think of is there may have been a problem with the check and the petition was held until that cleared. If that is not the reason, then I don't know. An officer should have this case in the next 10 working days."

We were forwarded that on September 20th. Then around October 10th the lady at Wamp's office forwarded an e-mail she had received just saying that the case had gone to an adjudicating officer, but that no decision had been reached yet.

We don't really know what else to do besides sit and wait. You can't contact Missouri, and the lady at the office hasn't been able to find anything else out yet. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Amanda
Old Dec 17th 2002, 2:41 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking only of what I would do, I would write to the Director of MSC and specifically outline the dates and letters regarding the case and ask for his/her assistance getting some action on this petition. it would not be a condemning letter but a questioning one and one that nicely asks for assistance since you have no where else to turn.

BTW what about your I-130. Depending on the SC, you might get that approved in a few weeks.

Rita

Originally posted by runtbox
Rita,

We're waiting for K3 approval from MSC. My husband has gotten in touch with one of his senator's offices, and she was able to provide us with some information at first. We were forwarded this letter from Sen. Zach Wamp's office that they received from their INS contact.

"I did order the file but it was not sent to me. This petition is now on the shelf and waiting to be assigned to an officer for adjudication. I looked at the file and found it was date stamped on 6-2-02, and keyed on 6-2-02, but not released to the system until July. The only thing I can think of is there may have been a problem with the check and the petition was held until that cleared. If that is not the reason, then I don't know. An officer should have this case in the next 10 working days."

We were forwarded that on September 20th. Then around October 10th the lady at Wamp's office forwarded an e-mail she had received just saying that the case had gone to an adjudicating officer, but that no decision had been reached yet.

We don't really know what else to do besides sit and wait. You can't contact Missouri, and the lady at the office hasn't been able to find anything else out yet. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Amanda
Old Dec 17th 2002, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Rita,

That's an excellent suggestion, and the only problem I can see with trying that though is that our NOA states that it could take 60-180 days, and at the moment we've only waited 150.

As for our I-130, TSC received it May 6 2002. And with their processing date for I-130s listed as being June of 2001, I'm not going to hold my breath for its approval.

Thanks,

Amanda
Old Dec 17th 2002, 6:55 pm
Wisdom Over Wealth

Default Re: Sniffle...

Man, I was really upset when I wrote that one! I didn't even understand it!
No wonder I so much sympathy!! HEHHEHE

Lawyer mailed in I-130 sent it to the wrong office it came back was
resubmitted and we got a receipt date of July 25.02
She said she mailed out the I-129 right after that and I just learned today
that the receipt date on the I-129 is Aug 5.02
We haven't heard anything until last week when the online status changed
from 135-165 days to 160-190 days!{ We are on day 146 or 147 depending on
when you read this}
Then the lawyer notified me that the (someone) wanted new photos of my
husband and I ( Immigration style). and that we had 87 days to submit them
or what I don't know! ;-) back to the end of the line?
Hubby sent me new photos I got new photos I handed them to the lawyer and I
don't know anything after that. I sent my congressman 2 letters filled out 2
authorization letters stating he can dig in my business. I got sent a letter
stating I could talk to a local woman I have sent her 2 emails and heard
NOTHING--Nada---Zilch!
Today was just one of those [nobody loves me days] crawl in a whole and eat
worms!
**** I just want some Action**** or some NOTICE of Action!! I can hear
Charlie Brown music about now!!

Love ya all your wonderful to put up with this irrational woman!