Wikiposts

Seperate bank accounts - worried

Old Jan 29th 2004, 9:11 pm
csf
BE Enthusiast

csf will become famous soon enough
Default Seperate bank accounts - worried

Hi,

My wife and I have seperate bank accounts. Will this hinder my application for AOS? As the date gets closer for submitting the application, I'm getting more and more worried!

Thanks,

Chris
Old Jan 29th 2004, 10:29 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Seperate bank accounts - worried

Originally posted by csf
Hi,

My wife and I have seperate bank accounts. Will this hinder my application for AOS? As the date gets closer for submitting the application, I'm getting more and more worried!

Thanks,

Chris
Hi:

No. Joint bank accounts are NOT required. It looks good. But lots of people have separate accounts for various reason. Are the accounts billed to the same address? Then that looks good.

Present what evidence you have. Have each of you named the other as beneficiary of employee benefits on the job? Do you have joint automobile insurance policies?

Each case is different.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Seperate bank accounts - worried

Originally posted by csf
Hi,

Thanks,

Chris
We have 3 accounts. 2 personal and 1 joint that the bills are paid out of. This account is in both of our names.