Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Second notice received .. approved but....

Wikiposts

Second notice received .. approved but....

Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:09 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second notice received .. approved but....

Originally posted by CharlieS
Silly...special....unique.....challenged....i think all those words apply for Hyper
THANKS CHARLIE!!
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:12 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Zenas
I can see the timeline for you!! It's in blue with lot's of cute funny characters.

I'm registered as far as I know. I've got a name and password and stuff. Is there another piece of registration?

I'll be doing a K3 right after the wedding in February, so i've been lurking for some time now getting info.

I'm addicted, i'm not afraid to admit it. I have a serious timeline checking problem.

I'm a K3 watcher addict!!!
There is usenet users as well. I am addicted to timelines too.. so you are not alone lol.
~~Waiting to see your timeline~~
Old Nov 28th 2003, 8:14 am

You see, this is why I rarely display my timeline. I couldn't live with the guilt of tempting a timeline addict to check mine out.
I'm sooo thoughtful

I was under the impression Sam88 is on a K1
I was under the impression Sam88 was a K1 too
Thanks for not tempting us, I really appreciate your sacrifice
Old Nov 28th 2003, 10:45 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

People often overlook my kind nature

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I was under the impression Sam88 was a K1 too
Thanks for not tempting us, I really appreciate your sacrifice
Old Nov 28th 2003, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the approval, Sam.

Elaine
Old Nov 29th 2003, 9:11 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Expediting is not a word in the USCIS dictionary sadly.
Actually, Charlie, "expedite" and "provisional file" are both in the USCIS dictionary.

If Sam explains more about his visa app type and Consulate, he might indeed find out some ways to speed up his case.
Old Nov 30th 2003, 10:44 am
Just Joined

sam88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by meauxna
Actually, Charlie, "expedite" and "provisional file" are both in the USCIS dictionary.

If Sam explains more about his visa app type and Consulate, he might indeed find out some ways to speed up his case.
Ok, sorry. First of all I am a K1. The date of the first notice was May 23 and the second notice was Nov 25th. Now is there anyway to make this go faster. I have heard you can send money so they would wire the documents, also I have heard you can call the embassy ahead of time and schedule an appointment. Anyone knows or have heard anything about this.
Thanks
Old Nov 30th 2003, 12:00 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Sam,

There are certain things you can do yourself to speed up the process. (obtain police records etc)
However, can you let people know which Service Center you are going through, and which Consulate you will be using. That might also make a difference.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 11:13 am
Just Joined

sam88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sam,

There are certain things you can do yourself to speed up the process. (obtain police records etc)
However, can you let people know which Service Center you are going through, and which Consulate you will be using. That might also make a difference.
Sorry again, I forgot to mention. I am using CSC and the consulate I chose is Dubai.
Any suggenstions. Is it possible to call the consulate and schedule an appt even before they receive the papers????