Wikiposts

second notice??

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 4:00 am
Just Joined

cnam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default second notice??

Hi, my husband just emailed me and said the lawyer just called him and is mailing the "second notice" to him today. We are doing a K-3, can anyone tell me what that would mean?

cnam
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 4:13 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: second notice??

Originally posted by cnam
Hi, my husband just emailed me and said the lawyer just called him and is mailing the "second notice" to him today. We are doing a K-3, can anyone tell me what that would mean?

cnam

What did the attorney say? In case your husband didn't ask the man who he is paying all those bucks to for information, the second NOA is the notice of approval. It means your K-3 is now on its way to the National Visa Center will the next step continues before it is sent to the US Consulate.

Rete
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 4:20 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by Rete
What did the attorney say? In case your husband didn't ask the man who he is paying all those bucks to for information, the second NOA is the notice of approval. It means your K-3 is now on its way to the National Visa Center will the next step continues before it is sent to the US Consulate.

Rete
Hubby said the lawyer told him second notice arrived and he was mailing it off to husband.
Well Rete, you know I asked the same thing of him and his reply was that he was in a meeting and never thought to ask for "what" I guess he has faith in the man he is paying all the big bucks to.

cnam
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

ajayd is an unknown quantity at this point

cnam
Cool I guess That means your K-3 Petition is approved.

When did u guys send the i129F application? (what was ur date of the first noa?)
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 6:00 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

cnam

That means good news!
CONGRATS!
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 6:01 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I guess he has faith in the man he is paying all the big bucks to.

cnam [/QUOTE]

Darn well hope so ;-)
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo, Your K-3 visa is approved when you get your passport back from the consulate with the K-3 visa affixed.

Originally posted by ajayd
Cool I guess That means your K-3 Petition is approved.

When did u guys send the i129F application? (what was ur date of the first noa?)
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 6:59 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lpdiver
Noooo, Your K-3 visa is approved when you get your passport back from the consulate with the K-3 visa affixed.
He/she said K3 petition.. not the actual visa
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

I stand corrected...I though the 2'nd NOA simply meant that your petition had been forwarded to the NVC.

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
He/she said K3 petition.. not the actual visa
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:45 am

Originally posted by lpdiver
I stand corrected...I though the 2'nd NOA simply meant that your petition had been forwarded to the NVC.

MSC approves the I-129's, therefor one get the NOA2 from Missouri, and later on a letter from NVC stating they have your case
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 8:02 am
Just Joined

I really dont have any written info on this at all, I can only go by what email correspondence I have with our lawyer which really isn't much.

Married Januay 03/04

Lawyer had everything in hand that he needed on Feb, 11/04 and said we were good to go. D/H sent him fees and 2 checks, Lawyer emails me needing my children's names, addresses and birthdates,Mar 05/04. March23/04 he calls hubby to say he is mailing him the second notice. Hubby to busy in a meeting to think ask what this second notice is..lol.

Thats all I can tell ya,
cnam
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

I really dont have any written info on this at all, I can only go by what email correspondence I have with our lawyer which really isn't much.

Married Januay 03/04

Lawyer had everything in hand that he needed on Feb, 11/04 and said we were good to go. D/H sent him fees and 2 checks, Lawyer emails me needing my children's names, addresses and birthdates,Mar 05/04. March23/04 he calls hubby to say he is mailing him the second notice. Hubby to busy in a meeting to think ask what this second notice is..lol.

Thats all I can tell ya,
cnam
Wow! Congratulations! Per your timeline, that is an extraordinarily fast turnaround!
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 9:15 am

Married Januay 03/04

Thats all I can tell ya,
cnam

Wow that was quick!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Wow that was quick!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Is is possible to be that quick.. after reading so many waiting for such a long time??
I am anxious to hear D/H read the letter to me when he gets it!

cnam
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:58 am
elb
Just Joined

elb is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the second notice if actually the first notice from I-129F form.
The first one was from I-130.
One month for the second NOA is way toooo quick!!