Wikiposts

seattle medical

Old Jun 12th 2002, 10:20 am
Wolf Monkey

Default seattle medical

Has anyone else filed for AOS through Seattle? Was it required that you have and
submit your medical papers along with the original filing of the AOS? I figured I
could wait and get the medical done later, because I am ready to file NOW, but on the
INS site it says I need to submit them together. On the phone trying to get through
to them now. Thanks

Old Jun 13th 2002, 4:20 am
Susan

Default Re: seattle medical

I filed for AOS in Seattle from a K-1. I just had to provide a Vaccination
Supplement. If you are filing AOS from a K-3, I'm not sure what is required with the
medical, but others will know.

Susan

"wolf monkey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] link.net>...
    > Has anyone else filed for AOS through Seattle? Was it required that you have and
    > submit your medical papers along with the original filing of the AOS? I figured I
    > could wait and get the medical done later, because I am ready to file NOW, but on
    > the INS site it says I need to submit them together. On the phone trying to get
    > through to them now. Thanks

Old Jun 13th 2002, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

wildxena is on a distinguished road

I did send my medical exam in with my AOS package. Seems like u are required to submit it with your AOS package as you have to have your I-693 with you while filing for AOS.
Old Jun 13th 2002, 7:23 am
Luanne

Hi,

Did you send a cheque for the whole package: I-485, Advance Parole and EAD or did you
send separate cheques for each?

Thanks,

Luanne

Susan wrote:

>I filed for AOS in Seattle from a K-1. I just had to provide a Vaccination
    >Supplement. If you are filing AOS from a K-3, I'm not sure what is required with the
    >medical, but others will know.
    >
    >Susan
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >"wolf monkey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected] hlink.net>...
    >
    >>Has anyone else filed for AOS through Seattle? Was it required that you have and
    >>submit your medical papers along with the original filing of the AOS? I figured I
    >>could wait and get the medical done later, because I am ready to file NOW, but on
    >>the INS site it says I need to submit them together. On the phone trying to get
    >>through to them now. Thanks

Old Jun 13th 2002, 12:20 pm
Wolf Monkey

Yes, I found out that in Seattle while applying for the whole AOS package the medical
forms and thus exam ARE required. I went yesterday and paid $150 in Puyallup to have
my HIV/Syphilis blood work done and a TB test. I go back tomorrow for my tetanus shot
(I didn't have a record of that) and the rest of my exam. Then I will finally be able
to write all the cheques and send that huge package in.

"wildxena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I did send my medical exam in with my AOS package. Seems like u are required to
    > submit it with your AOS package as you have to have your I-693 with you while
    > filing for AOS.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > http://www.ameriscot.com/i130
    >
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 13th 2002, 2:20 pm
Susan

We sent in seperate cheques for everything....AOS, EAD etc...we sent one in for
fingerprinting too but they sent that back to us cause we didn't need to send it.

Susan

Luanne <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Did you send a cheque for the whole package: I-485, Advance Parole and EAD or did
    > you send separate cheques for each?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    >
    > Luanne
    >
    > Susan wrote:
    >
    > >I filed for AOS in Seattle from a K-1. I just had to provide a Vaccination
    > >Supplement. If you are filing AOS from a K-3, I'm not sure what is required with
    > >the medical, but others will know.
    > >
    > >Susan
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >"wolf monkey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:<[email protected] hlink.net>...
    > >
    > >>Has anyone else filed for AOS through Seattle? Was it required that you have and
    > >>submit your medical papers along with the original filing of the AOS? I figured I
    > >>could wait and get the medical done later, because I am ready to file NOW, but on
    > >>the INS site it says I need to submit them together. On the phone trying to get
    > >>through to them now. Thanks

Old Jun 14th 2002, 5:20 am
Luanne

Has anyone tred phoning/contacting the local INS office in Seattle and asking them if
the Medical was required? I'll be filing for AOS in Seattle around October so I was
hoping I wouldn't have to provide them with a supplement.

I'm a bit confused, doesn't the instructions state that if you're adjusting status
from a K-1 visa that another medical won't have to be done? That's of course if the
medical hasn't expired yet.

Luanne

wolf monkey wrote:

>Yes, I found out that in Seattle while applying for the whole AOS package the
    >medical forms and thus exam ARE required. I went yesterday and paid $150 in Puyallup
    >to have my HIV/Syphilis blood work done and a TB test. I go back tomorrow for my
    >tetanus shot (I didn't have a record of that) and the rest of my exam. Then I will
    >finally be able to write all the cheques and send that huge package in.
    >
    >
    >"wildxena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>I did send my medical exam in with my AOS package. Seems like u are required to
    >>submit it with your AOS package as you have to have your I-693 with you while
    >>filing for AOS.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>http://www.ameriscot.com/i130
    >>
    >>Posted via http://britishexpats.com
    >>
    >
    >

Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<html> <head> </head> <body> Has anyone tred phoning/contacting the local INS office
in Seattle and asking them if the Medical was required? &nbsp;I'll be filing for AOS
in Seattle around October so I was hoping I wouldn't have to provide them with a
supplement.<br> <br> I'm a bit confused, doesn't the instructions state that if
you're adjusting status from a K-1 visa that another medical won't have to be done?
&nbsp;That's of course if the medical hasn't expired yet.<br> <br> Luanne<br> <br>
wolf monkey wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email protected]. earthlink.net"> <pre wrap="">Yes, I
found out that in Seattle while applying for the whole AOS package<br>the medical
forms and thus exam ARE required. I went yesterday and paid $150<br>in Puyallup to
have my HIV/Syphilis blood work done and a TB test. I go back<br>tomorrow for my
tetanus shot (I didn't have a record of that) and the rest<br>of my exam. Then I will
finally be able to write all the cheques and send<br>that huge package
in.<br><br><br>"wildxena" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]">&lt;[email protected]&gt;</a> wrote in
message<br><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:[email protected]"-
    >news:[email protected]</a>...<br></pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre
wrap="">I did send my medical exam in with my AOS package. Seems like u
are<br>required to submit it with your AOS package as you have to have your<br>I-693
with you while filing for AOS.<br><br><br><br>--<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><a
class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.ameriscot.com/i130">http://www.ameriscot.com/i130</a><br><br>Posted
via <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://britishexpats.com">http://britishexpats.com</a><br></pre> </blockquote>
<pre wrap=""><!TEST-><br><br></pre> </blockquote> <br> </body> </html

Old Jun 14th 2002, 3:20 pm
Susan

Wolf monkey, what are you Adjusting from? K-1 or K-3 or something else. I e-mailed
Seattle before I filed my AOS and they said that I just need to send in the
Vaccination Supplement. On the AOS application, it says that a K-1 just has to send
in the vaccination supplement. I'm not sure what you people are talking about.

Susan

.Luanne <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Has anyone tred phoning/contacting the local INS office in Seattle and asking them
    > if the Medical was required? I'll be filing for AOS in Seattle around October so I
    > was hoping I wouldn't have to provide them with a supplement.
    >
    > I'm a bit confused, doesn't the instructions state that if you're adjusting status
    > from a K-1 visa that another medical won't have to be done? That's of course if the
    > medical hasn't expired yet.
    >
    > Luanne
    >
    > wolf monkey wrote:
    >
    > >Yes, I found out that in Seattle while applying for the whole AOS package the
    > >medical forms and thus exam ARE required. I went yesterday and paid $150 in
    > >Puyallup to have my HIV/Syphilis blood work done and a TB test. I go back tomorrow
    > >for my tetanus shot (I didn't have a record of that) and the rest of my exam. Then
    > >I will finally be able to write all the cheques and send that huge package in.
    > >
    > >
    > >"wildxena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>I did send my medical exam in with my AOS package. Seems like u are required to
    > >>submit it with your AOS package as you have to have your I-693 with you while
    > >>filing for AOS.
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>http://www.ameriscot.com/i130