Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Sealed Vaccination Supplement

Wikiposts

Sealed Vaccination Supplement

Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:27 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sealed Vaccination Supplement

Originally Posted by David9287
Hello,
I guess we were lucky, Olena recieved a copy of the VAC SUP and the Sealed Envlp from the Phy. When we filed for AOS from a K-1 in person at the Denver Dist Off, we provided a "copy" of the Vacc Sup with our AOS pkt. We are scheduled for an AOS Intrv and we were asked to bring the Sealed Envlp containing the "original" VAC SUP to the interview.
davidM
I asked the receptionist/nurse before she sealed the envelope if there was any way we could get a copy before it's sealed. She said no, the only person who is supposed to see this is the consular officer. Which I thought was weird because all it is, is verification that he indeed had vaccinations. It's not the medical. Oh well, go figure. Just goes to show how different each place is!

Rene
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Just goes to show how different each place is!

Rene
Is it normal to be charged $25 for them to fill out the supplement???
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:40 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I asked the receptionist/nurse before she sealed the envelope if there was any way we could get a copy before it's sealed. She said no, the only person who is supposed to see this is the consular officer. Which I thought was weird because all it is, is verification that he indeed had vaccinations. It's not the medical. Oh well, go figure. Just goes to show how different each place is!

Rene
Especially when you are suposed to have a right to access any/all of your own medical records.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melody32
Is it normal to be charged $25 for them to fill out the supplement???
I don't know if it's normal, but it's a heck of a lot better than the $115 we had to pay for our office visit, just to have them fill out the supplement!

Rene
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was free and they gave me a copy.

I went to a surgery that is part of a chainn that serves the Hispanic community, they knew what was required, the first one I tried did not.