saidsgirl no more.... :)

Wikiposts

saidsgirl no more.... :)

Old Feb 21st 2004, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

lulusmom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default saidsgirl no more.... :)

Do I have an identity problem.....?
I have to belong to someone and at this time it's Lulu, our soon to be new puppy. (not too sure how that avatar turned out..)

As saidsgirl waves goodbye to all of you, lulusmom stands tall and happy that her life is going to be alright. Thanks everyone for the responses to the old thread, you really helped me out when I needed "someone" who could understand.

Peace out, guys & gals....
I'll still be around

~kristine
Old Feb 21st 2004, 5:47 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: saidsgirl no more.... :)

I was wondering when you'd change your name.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 6:15 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye saidsgirl, and Hello and Welcome to Lulusmom!! The puppy is adorable! Very glad to see you're doing so well.

Best Wishes Always!
Rene
Old Feb 21st 2004, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lulusmom
I have to belong to someone and at this time it's Lulu, our soon to be new puppy. (not too sure how that avatar turned out..)

As saidsgirl waves goodbye to all of you, lulusmom stands tall and happy that her life is going to be alright. Thanks everyone for the responses to the old thread, you really helped me out when I needed "someone" who could understand.

I'll still be around

~kristine
Yep, I agree with Rene. Goodbye to Saidsgirls and WELCOME Lulus mom. What an adorable puppy! Good luck with everything. You and your kids will be fine.

Angela
Old Feb 21st 2004, 6:21 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I'll still be around

~kristine

I had just that thought when I opened your post but you beat me to it. I look forward to the day when you have a name all of your own ;-)

Love that little lady. Have a feeling she will be more of a handful then your two kids combined are.

Best wishes.

Rita
Old Feb 21st 2004, 7:51 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I'll still be around

~kristine
Hey Kristine!!

I love your new nick and avatar!!, the pug is so cute! I want to see a bigger picture though, would you email it to me? Thanks! You go girl!!
Thanks for sticking around!!
Take care and have a nice weekend!!!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 7:55 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Kristine, you're such a strong lady....and you're gonna have to be to keep that beautiful puppy from chewing on shoes & stuff! Lulu is a great name - what kind of dog is she? I'm so very happy for you that your life has turned around and that you're moving on to bigger and better things Hope to see ya around!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:03 am
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll still be around

~kristine

hehe, I'm such a sucker for puppies...it looks so cute!

I have not posted in the other topic for certain reasons, but please stay strong. You've been doing the right thing.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

lulusmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by katie4998
Kristine, you're such a strong lady....and you're gonna have to be to keep that beautiful puppy from chewing on shoes & stuff! Lulu is a great name - what kind of dog is she? I'm so very happy for you that your life has turned around and that you're moving on to bigger and better things Hope to see ya around!
She's a Tibetan Terrier and she is darling!!
I don't know how to post a bigger pic on here as I have seen some people do. She is much cuter than that tiny avatar can show.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:43 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Good move Kristine and good for you gal!

I, too, have refrained from making any comment on your previous post as it has turned out to be a free-for-all but, I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

Stay strong and take care

Tam
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye saidsgirl, welcome to Lulusmom...
Old Feb 21st 2004, 2:09 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

I'll still be around

~kristine
Welcome Lulusmom.
Havent posted in your other thread but have been following it with interest. Think you are an admirable person who deserves to stand tall & strong & for that I applaud you.
I wish you & your children, puppy included, all the luck in the world for a brighter & better tomorrow. May all of your tomorrows be better than today & may the light at the end of the tunnel continue to burn brighter with each new dawn.
all the best
Shepslady
P.S. Lulu looks a real cutie & Im sure she has found a wonderful loving home.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Alicia&Driss is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad your still around!! LuLu is soooo adorible!!