Wikiposts

Sad update

Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

dreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud of
Unhappy Sad update

For those of you who remeber my case..... We just heard from our first file....... and it was denied.... :-(

We can now only hope that our second application (as advised by Mr F) is now approved.

They said they denied it because we met in 2003 and that although we had evidence of our relationship, we didnt actually get to see each other again until September 2005. So as far as I can gather, its the '2 year' thing they denied on and nothing else.

So hopefully the second application we filed (which was during his visit to the UK) will get approved.......????????? God I hope so, because this was filed while he was visiting me, and I so they cant say we were outside the '2 year' limit this time.

Very sad day.....
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:09 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sad update

Originally Posted by dreamchaser
For those of you who remeber my case..... We just heard from our first file....... and it was denied.... :-(

We can now only hope that our second application (as advised by Mr F) is now approved.

They said they denied it because we met in 2003 and that although we had evidence of our relationship, we didnt actually get to see each other again until September 2005. So as far as I can gather, its the '2 year' thing they denied on and nothing else.

So hopefully the second application we filed (which was during his visit to the UK) will get approved.......????????? God I hope so, because this was filed while he was visiting me, and I so they cant say we were outside the '2 year' limit this time.

Very sad day.....
Hi dreamchaser,

Can't say as that's surprising. We figured it would be denied because you didn't meet the "meet within 2 years" rule. As long as all your documentation is correct on the second one, there shouldn't be any problem getting that one approved. Just a matter of time till it gets processed.

At least now you know which petition will be the one to progress!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

dreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud ofdreamchaser has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi dreamchaser,

Can't say as that's surprising. We figured it would be denied because you didn't meet the "meet within 2 years" rule. As long as all your documentation is correct on the second one, there shouldn't be any problem getting that one approved. Just a matter of time till it gets processed.

At least now you know which petition will be the one to progress!

Best Wishes,
Rene
No I have to say I knew in my heart it would be denied. But I guess youhalf hope it will slip through the net.

Anyway the second one we filed, have all the evidence of my fiance's visit this September, flight tickets, photos, places we went to, hotels, plus we also sent in for good measure, allthe other evidence we sent last time, so that they can see how our relationship has built over the years. Sonow we can only hope this one will be ok. It meets all their '2 year' guidelines, with evidence of meeting in the last 2 years, so now we just have to cross our fingers and pray

But still a little sad today
Old Nov 8th 2005, 1:43 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

No I have to say I knew in my heart it would be denied. But I guess youhalf hope it will slip through the net.

Anyway the second one we filed, have all the evidence of my fiance's visit this September, flight tickets, photos, places we went to, hotels, plus we also sent in for good measure, allthe other evidence we sent last time, so that they can see how our relationship has built over the years. Sonow we can only hope this one will be ok. It meets all their '2 year' guidelines, with evidence of meeting in the last 2 years, so now we just have to cross our fingers and pray

Awwww, I do understand. It's hard to run across a setback. But that's all this is, I'm pretty sure.

Hopefully you also included the necessities with the new I-129F such as your original letters of intent, original I-129F petition, original G-325A's, new passport photos, etc....?

Rene
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:25 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad day.....
I think the second time around will be ok
Cheer up!! In the mean time We will be waiting for the so wanted "I am approved"
Old Nov 9th 2005, 3:32 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it will work out next time around...best of luck! At least you got to finally see each other again.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 3:35 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

dreamchaser,

It's not "guidelines", it's the law.

Hope this time your petition will go through quickly and without problem.

Regards, JEff

Anyway the second one we filed, ... meets all their '2 year' guidelines, with evidence of meeting in the last 2 years, so now we just have to cross our fingers and pray

Old Nov 9th 2005, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
I think the second time around will be ok
Cheer up!! In the mean time We will be waiting for the so wanted "I am approved"
Thank you for all your nice thoughts. Although we were expecting it, it still doesnt make it any easier. But we are just hoping now that the second one is fine.

It adheres to their rules, he was here in September when we filed the second one, we have all the evidence they need. So fingers crossed