Reload this Page >

RFE Question for Matt or Anyone Wko knows the Answer

Wikiposts

RFE Question for Matt or Anyone Wko knows the Answer

Old Dec 20th 2003, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RFE Question for Matt or Anyone Wko knows the Answer

Matthew or anyone else know if when further information is requested does the file go back to the same immigration officer or is it assigned to who ever is free once the information is sent back by the petitioner?
Old Dec 20th 2003, 11:01 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RFE Question for Matt or Anyone Wko knows the Answer

Originally posted by tmushen
Matthew or anyone else know if when further information is requested does the file go back to the same immigration officer or is it assigned to who ever is free once the information is sent back by the petitioner?
I spent a considerable amount of time posting replies to your RFE questions this week, and as I mentioned before, I'm going to be quiet about your posts now (I'm done). It takes too long to reply, it involves a slight amount of speculation, and quite frankly your knowing each and every detail about RFE processing is not going to speed up your case one darn bit.

But if you want to call me, I'll be happy to give you 5 minutes (but I'm not wasting more time posting labor intensive replies).
Old Dec 20th 2003, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
I spent a considerable amount of time posting replies to your RFE questions this week, and as I mentioned before, I'm going to be quiet about your posts now (I'm done). It takes too long to reply, it involves a slight amount of speculation, and quite frankly your knowing each and every detail about RFE processing is not going to speed up your case one darn bit.

But if you want to call me, I'll be happy to give you 5 minutes (but I'm not wasting more time posting labor intensive replies).
I wouldn't mind speaking to for a few minutes as I just want to make sure that I am being guided the right way. If need be I will even pay for your time. As you can see from my posts this week I am quite upset because I can't even get answers from the Congressional rep because supposdly the person who replies to emails at NBC is on vacation.

Let me know what day and time is good for you and I will call or I can give you my phone number.
Old Dec 20th 2003, 11:29 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

If need be I will even pay for your time.

Let me know what day and time is good for you and I will call or I can give you my phone number.
I would not charge you anything to talk for 5 minutes. I've been here in the office for a few hours today (Sat. Afternoon) however I'll be leaving in a few minutes.

If you don't reach me now, than perhaps Monday or after the Christmas holiday.

Since I'm giving my time freely, you would have to be the one to call.

I should be here for another 10 minutes or so.
Old Dec 20th 2003, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
I would not charge you anything to talk for 5 minutes. I've been here in the office for a few hours today (Sat. Afternoon) however I'll be leaving in a few minutes.

If you don't reach me now, than perhaps Monday or after the Christmas holiday.

Since I'm giving my time freely, you would have to be the one to call.

I should be here for another 10 minutes or so.
Thanks Matt for taking my call and explaining to me how the centers operate. Hopefully they will be getting to the RFE bin this week. Thanks again for taking the time to speak to me.
Old Dec 20th 2003, 12:29 pm
Banned

Thanks Matt for taking my call and explaining to me how the centers operate. Hopefully they will be getting to the RFE bin this week. Thanks again for taking the time to speak to me.
No problem, and thanks for your post. Good luck with the rest of your case.

Regards,
M. Udall