Default Re: RFE finally approved!!

Originally posted by Spahi
Amol,
Congratulations. I am so happy for you that you got approved. I was
getting worried if USCIS would even accept an Indian Marriage
Certificate. I hope your interview process goes smoothly. Keep us
posted.

Shantanu
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. They're finally moving on the RFE's - I believe it was Coloradogirl that got approved last week as well, so those of you with RFE's that haven't heard back - hang in there. It shouldn't be much more of a wait.

Amol
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:43 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by amol_k3
Hi everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that our RFE finally got approved this morning!! A ton of thanks to everyone that has helped and supported us while we've been pulling our hair out waiting for them to process the RFE. Hope everyone else is able to get their RFE's approved soon!

Regards,
Amol

AMOL!!!!
Sorry I am late to this thread!!
That is great!! Woo I am thrilled!!! Yay yay what a happy and sunny day
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:44 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by amol_k3
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. They're finally moving on the RFE's - I believe it was Coloradogirl that got approved last week as well, so those of you with RFE's that haven't heard back - hang in there. It shouldn't be much more of a wait.

Amol

Yep it was her