Wikiposts

Response to RFE sent..

Old Aug 13th 2003, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

farhan will become famous soon enough
Default Response to RFE sent..

lets the wait begin again... blah
Old Aug 13th 2003, 9:16 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Response to RFE sent..

Originally posted by farhan
lets the wait begin again... blah
Hi farhan,
What did you end up sending them as evidence that you should not fulfill the "meeting each other within the past 2 years" requirement?
Rene
Old Aug 13th 2003, 9:46 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Farhan,

As I am sure that you have as well, from what I have read in other posts, RFE's go pretty fast. I think you will hear back in just a couple of weeks

Scott
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi farhan,
What did you end up sending them as evidence that you should not fulfill the "meeting each other within the past 2 years" requirement?
Rene
1. Letter from Embassy of Pakistan in the United States stating exactly same words "traditionally and by beliefs, man and woman are not allowed to meeting before engagement/marriage"
2. A document from the United State library of Congress "Country Study on Pakistan� –Topic: “Men, Women, and the Division of Space�
3. A document from the United States library of Congress "Country Study on Pakistan�– Topic: “Traditional Kinship Patterns�
4. Engagement photograph
5. A case from the California Service Center describing an approval of application in similar circumstances.

I can send you RFE response, if you like?
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
Farhan,

As I am sure that you have as well, from what I have read in other posts, RFE's go pretty fast. I think you will hear back in just a couple of weeks

Scott
I hope so - i tried everything to respond back in good manner.. and hope they will reconsider.. otherwise.. there is always reapplying after getting married
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:17 am
Scott and Nanette

Farhan,

Remember, I read your response and really believe that within a couple of weeks you are going to recieve an approval... Hang in there, friend!

Scott
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:37 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Letter from Embassy of Pakistan in the United States stating exactly same words "traditionally and by beliefs, man and woman are not allowed to meeting before engagement/marriage"
2. A document from the United State library of Congress "Country Study on Pakistan� –Topic: “Men, Women, and the Division of Space�
3. A document from the United States library of Congress "Country Study on Pakistan�– Topic: “Traditional Kinship Patterns�
4. Engagement photograph
5. A case from the California Service Center describing an approval of application in similar circumstances.

I can send you RFE response, if you like?

Hi

I remember that you posted links to two cases that actually went the other way. Can you post the link to the case you used? Just curious.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi

I remember that you posted links to two cases that actually went the other way. Can you post the link to the case you used? Just curious.
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/...03_02D6101.pdf

Can i send you my response to RFE? i know its out of my hand now.. but will sure like your take on it. Please let me know if you are interested.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/...03_02D6101.pdf

Can i send you my response to RFE? i know its out of my hand now.. but will sure like your take on it. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hi:

This case is different from the facts that you set forth before which indicated that in PAKISTAN there was an engagement party where they DID meet and you were traveling to Pakistan for the engagement party.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

sean007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Scott,

I have been readying Farhan's postings since I'm from pakistan too and going to be in the same situation next week.

I have never met my fience and we have been engagged. I was wonderinig if I can obtain the RFE evidence that Farhan sent them. I saw you online so i thought I should ask you first. I will send Farhan and email as well asking for the same things.

Do you happend to have Farhan's email address?

- Sean

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
Farhan,

Remember, I read your response and really believe that within a couple of weeks you are going to recieve an approval... Hang in there, friend!

Scott
Old Dec 30th 2003, 6:29 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sean007
Hi Scott,

I have been readying Farhan's postings since I'm from pakistan too and going to be in the same situation next week.

I have never met my fience and we have been engagged. I was wonderinig if I can obtain the RFE evidence that Farhan sent them. I saw you online so i thought I should ask you first. I will send Farhan and email as well asking for the same things.

Do you happend to have Farhan's email address?

- Sean
Hi Sean

Didn't you say in your other post that you already met your fiance before, that you have pictures together, and that you last saw her about 2.5 to 3 years ago? I know you might not have been "formally engaged" at that time, but it seems that you CAN meet before marriage. So I'm not sure how you're going to get around this one, unless you plan on lying (hint - not a good idea). Just wondering.....

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 30th 2003, 6:29 am
Scott and Nanette

Sean007,

Sorry, I do not have Farhans email address handy, but I am pretty sure that it would be a safe bet to use the, "Send email" function that this newsgroup affords.

Scott
Old Dec 30th 2003, 6:34 am
Scott and Nanette

Cripes!

"Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has experince with K1 visa while requirement of meeting fience has not been met.

I've known my fience all my life. We even have pictures together but I didn't happen to be there in last 2 years. Its more like 2.5 or 3 years ago. I am originaly from pakistan and its an arrange merriage. "

Naught, Naughty... Sean007, be carfull that you are clear, if you have pictures together then you must have met, as would two people that have known each other all their lives.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

sean007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your replies. And guys... calm down. At this point I am trying to get all the information about k1 visa. I am more thinking towards k3.

I am not a lier and don't see a need to lie when I can apply for k3 just by visiting Pakistan.

I read Farhan's posts and was wondering what he had to say in his evidence since he has done quit of bit of investigation in this matter.

I thank you again for your replies.

- Sean

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Sean

Didn't you say in your other post that you already met your fiance before, that you have pictures together, and that you last saw her about 2.5 to 3 years ago? I know you might not have been "formally engaged" at that time, but it seems that you CAN meet before marriage. So I'm not sure how you're going to get around this one, unless you plan on lying (hint - not a good idea). Just wondering.....

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 30th 2003, 7:11 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused Sean. The OP of this was talking about never having met his fiance. You were talking about not having met within the two year requirement but that you had met before that. In fact you said you'd known each other since childhood.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.