responding to request for passport after AP

Wikiposts

responding to request for passport after AP

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

bint598 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default responding to request for passport after AP

hi

my husband had his interview on january 13th for a spousal visa at the Embassy in London. at that time we were told that our case had to go through additional processing so the visa could not be issued at that time. the CO also asked us to send in a copy of our co sponsors w2 along with the passport when they ask for it.

last week my husband recieved a letter to submit his passport but our co sponsor can't find a copy or the originals of his w2.

should we notify the embassy of the delay?

thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 2:24 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: responding to request for passport after AP

Originally Posted by bint598
hi

my husband had his interview on january 13th for a spousal visa at the Embassy in London. at that time we were told that our case had to go through additional processing so the visa could not be issued at that time. the CO also asked us to send in a copy of our co sponsors w2 along with the passport when they ask for it.

last week my husband recieved a letter to submit his passport but our co sponsor can't find a copy or the originals of his w2.

should we notify the embassy of the delay?

thanks
I suggest your co-sponsor contact their employer ASAP to get a copy.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

bint598 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
I suggest your co-sponsor contact their employer ASAP to get a copy.
thank you, we will do that but should the embassy be notified of a possible delay?
Old Feb 24th 2010, 12:29 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bint598
thank you, we will do that but should the embassy be notified of a possible delay?
No. When they receive the passport and W2s, processing will resume. Until then, they'll just work on other stuff.

Ian