Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Reminder to please post your timlines at davehollis.com

Wikiposts

Reminder to please post your timlines at davehollis.com

Old Jun 16th 2003, 11:02 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Linda & Eric
Remember, there also may be alot of waiting not just for the service center. My case, I waited 29 months for a divorce to be finalized, then the darn UK certificate took 6 weeks, now the interview....then Eric will give 3 months notice at work.

Yes, I may have gone through Vermont, but that doesn't mean we don't know the heartache of waiting.

Nothing yet bequibar?

no linda

plus you're right, vermont people don't necessarily see one another in 30-45 days. we've been apart 9 months and we don't even have a 2nd noa yet, so add to that nvc and consulate appointment, some weeks notice at work and packing, we'll probably see a year anniversary come and go without one another.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:17 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

138 days TSC .... .... I am soooooooo much looking forward to updating it on Dave Hollis!

Debbie
Old Jun 24th 2003, 9:36 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

90 days and counting...
Old Jun 24th 2003, 11:33 am
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough
Default Dave Hollis does...

I think Dave Hollis it the one that maintains his site....I accidentally used 2 email addresses before and had 2 listings and all i did was email him and ask him to delete the one and he did a couple days later......so maybe we should ask him to delete all the older ones or something...i don't know....i was looking back at 2001 even 9/11 that year and they were doing most nebraska cases within 90 days even some within 30 days....oh i wish it were that way now...i'm on day 132 of our wait!!

Carey

Originally posted by bequibar
i have a question: who maintains davehollis' site?

it needs a serious cleanup. people mess up their email addies and you end up with two or three timelines for the same couple, numbers in the negatives on account of wrong 2nd noa dates submitted, lots of zeroes, things like that.

and the highest numbers: are they still waiting or did they just never bother to come back and post the arrival of noa2?
Old Jun 24th 2003, 3:53 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Dave Hollis does...

Originally posted by Careybear
I think Dave Hollis it the one that maintains his site....I accidentally used 2 email addresses before and had 2 listings and all i did was email him and ask him to delete the one and he did a couple days later......so maybe we should ask him to delete all the older ones or something...i don't know....i was looking back at 2001 even 9/11 that year and they were doing most nebraska cases within 90 days even some within 30 days....oh i wish it were that way now...i'm on day 132 of our wait!!

Carey
Hi Carey,
I checked DaveHollis also, but there is no NSC approvals lately. As I am on 147 day now I will show lots of sad faces How long will it be?
I am :scared:

Olenka
Old Jul 1st 2003, 12:35 pm
foxy little minx

Default Re: Dave Hollis does...

I think Dave Hollis it the one that maintains his site....I accidentally used 2 email addresses before and had 2 listings and all i did was email him and ask him to delete the one and he did a couple days later......so maybe we should ask him to delete all the older ones or something...i don't know....

i was looking back at 2001 even 9/11 that year and they were doing most nebraska cases within 90 days even some within 30 days....oh i wish it were that way now...i'm on day 132 of our wait!!

Carey
he did? can you pm me his email addy? i could send him an email asking him to delete the repeats. i bet it's a lot of trouble for him but i have nothing better to do, so, i may put together a list of those in negative numbers and duplicated or triplicated entries...

wow... well i've seen some nebraska couples approved in 18 days and 15 days in there... but i completely understand you.

i will pop a vein if i see another 7 day approval at vermont while i turn 100 days old.
Old Jul 10th 2003, 4:10 pm
foxy little minx

106 days and counting...
Old Jul 11th 2003, 4:47 am
foxy little minx

am i on drugs?
is that a 15 day approval from texas???

>TAMATHA and SHERAZ Pakistan<
Old Jul 11th 2003, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Linda & Eric is an unknown quantity at this point

bequibar....nothing yet?
Old Jul 11th 2003, 6:17 am
Michelle.Moir

Default Re: Reminder to please post your timlines at davehollis.com

Michelle ( UK) & Herb (US) timeline.....
NOA1 - 21st\April 2003
NOA2 - Hope for Sept or Oct 2003

"bequibar" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > 106 days and counting...
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 11th 2003, 8:18 am
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough

There is a place on the website that you can email him at...i don't remember his email sorry!

Carey

i was also shocked to see a texas approval in 15 days...maybe they forgot to put in the right service center or something
Old Jul 11th 2003, 6:40 pm
Dreamer

There is a place on the website that you can email him at...i don't remember his email sorry!

Carey

i was also shocked to see a texas approval in 15 days...maybe they forgot to put in the right service center or something
Carey, I was shoked as you :scared: Why is it so unfair?
Olenka
Old Aug 17th 2003, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

[email protected]

Took me forever to find this!
Old Aug 17th 2003, 5:12 pm
Dreamer

Originally posted by Alecca
[email protected]

Took me forever to find this!
I knew this and I would like to post my timeline, but ..... who knows when it will happen

Olenka