Reminder to please post your timlines at davehollis.com

Wikiposts

Reminder to please post your timlines at davehollis.com

Old Apr 18th 2003, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reminder to please post your timlines at davehollis.com

Hey Everybody,

Just a reminder to PLEASE post your timelines at http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php

It really helps to know where things are! For those of you that don't know how to enter it, just scroll all the way to the bottom where there is a link to "Add/update data". Just enter your email address (which won't be shared unless you want it to be shared) and enter your data.

Thanks!!
Sunny
Old May 7th 2003, 10:33 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

i have a question: who maintains davehollis' site?

it needs a serious cleanup. people mess up their email addies and you end up with two or three timelines for the same couple, numbers in the negatives on account of wrong 2nd noa dates submitted, lots of zeroes, things like that.

and the highest numbers: are they still waiting or did they just never bother to come back and post the arrival of noa2?
Old May 7th 2003, 11:18 am
not a newbie

soulsender is an unknown quantity at this point
Default that site is my lifeline but...

there hasn't been much movement as far as CSC petitions (except to post new ones) so thats why I posted my CSC roll call here. everytime i see a new vermont approval it's like I'm a starving kid outside a bakery with my nose against the glass. and when i see some of em complaing because they had to wait a month or less! sheesh! no offense I am very happy for everyone but come on I'm starvin here!
Old May 7th 2003, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

brian09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bequibar

it needs a serious cleanup. people mess up their email addies and you end up with two or three timelines for the same couple, numbers in the negatives on account of wrong 2nd noa dates submitted, lots of zeroes, things like that.

and the highest numbers: are they still waiting or did they just never bother to come back and post the arrival of noa2?
Possibly all of the above, but its still a good site for reference.
Old May 7th 2003, 11:45 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

soulsender - how long have you been waiting?

brian - yeah, it's my lifeline too. i check it daily.
it'd be great if it could be cleaned up... i was just wondering who's responsible for it, is all...
Old May 7th 2003, 12:10 pm
not a newbie

Default not long at all

only since march 31st 2003 my first noa but judging by the way things are going I got at least another month or two till 2nd noa or rfe. I have not seen many CSC postings anywhere since last month but there are a few folks who got approval seemingly right away according to the dave hollis site. yet lately I'm seeing whoa! vermont 15 days, 17 days ouch! feel worse for texas and nebraska folks though my heart really goes out to em.
Old May 7th 2003, 12:20 pm
foxy little minx

well i'm going through vermont too but contrary to other luckier couples who are approved in under 3 weeks, i'm on day 40 (from first noa) and i hear crickets.

so i understand people from other service centers. it hurts to see people breeze by while you stay stuck -with no news- as days and couples fly by right past you. but... you know, our turns will come

it's all about hanging in there and retaining a shred of sanity, right?
Old May 7th 2003, 12:35 pm
not a newbie

Default definately!!

ever get the feeling it's like a big game of redlight/greenlight
and an rfe is you getting stopped and sent back by a "redlight"?

i wonder how dusty my poor petition is getting..I wonder if it's lonely up there or just hanging out with some couple from us/brazil...

even though I do feel sorry for myself it's places like this where folks are going through the same damn thing that helps me pass the time...

ok so more speculation...
typical day at vermont:
they are juggleing them around and sending em out like some crazy i love lucy conveyer belt skit..except for a few that fall to the ground that automatically get rfe'd

typical CSC day:
Dude isn't it cool living in laguna? yeah hey maybe we should do a couple of these eye one two nine effs dude...ok dude! (supervisor comes in) "later for that man, surfs up!!! everybody to the beach!!"

Texas:
I done found me a messo these folders with papers and such what ya rekon we should do? I dunno leave it for tommorow.

nebraska:
now looky here the first person to finish an application before the corn gets to 3 feet is automatically OUT give em an rfe!...ok...seeds planted... starting now!
Old May 7th 2003, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

bobzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bequibar
Whois lists a guy who coincidentally goes by the name of Dave Hollis.

it needs a serious cleanup. people mess up their email addies and you end up with two or three timelines for the same couple, numbers in the negatives on account of wrong 2nd noa dates submitted, lots of zeroes, things like that. and the highest numbers: are they still waiting or did they just never bother to come back and post the arrival of noa2?
These issues would be impossible for the site owner to fix. Guessing that someone meant to enter something different than is actually posted would result in information that is at least as bad as information that appears to be incorrect. And I would hate to see the site owner discard a submission that has one piece of bad information if it means losing two or three pieces of good information.

Someone did a nice job of php programming to create a resource that helped me to keep my sanity during almost six months of waiting through TSC. I might just take another look at whois to find out where to send a thank-you card.
Old May 7th 2003, 2:07 pm
foxy little minx

lol soulsender... well i fell to the floor it seems

bobzy - ah well i meant like deletion of repeat couples or something... it's extraordinary what his site does, i live glued to it.
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:36 am
foxy little minx

another reminder to please update your info in davehollis' site...
thanks.
Old Jun 16th 2003, 6:47 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: definately!!

Originally posted by soulsender
ever get the feeling it's like a big game of redlight/greenlight
and an rfe is you getting stopped and sent back by a "redlight"?

i wonder how dusty my poor petition is getting..I wonder if it's lonely up there or just hanging out with some couple from us/brazil...

even though I do feel sorry for myself it's places like this where folks are going through the same damn thing that helps me pass the time...

ok so more speculation...
typical day at vermont:
they are juggleing them around and sending em out like some crazy i love lucy conveyer belt skit..except for a few that fall to the ground that automatically get rfe'd

typical CSC day:
Dude isn't it cool living in laguna? yeah hey maybe we should do a couple of these eye one two nine effs dude...ok dude! (supervisor comes in) "later for that man, surfs up!!! everybody to the beach!!"

Texas:
I done found me a messo these folders with papers and such what ya rekon we should do? I dunno leave it for tommorow.

nebraska:
now looky here the first person to finish an application before the corn gets to 3 feet is automatically OUT give em an rfe!...ok...seeds planted... starting now!
LOL, I hadn't read this yet! By the way, I'm still waiting....day 98 today. *** sigh ***

Rene
Old Jun 16th 2003, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Linda & Eric is an unknown quantity at this point

and when i see some of em complaing because they had to wait a month or less! sheesh!
Remember, there also may be alot of waiting not just for the service center. My case, I waited 29 months for a divorce to be finalized, then the darn UK certificate took 6 weeks, now the interview....then Eric will give 3 months notice at work.

Yes, I may have gone through Vermont, but that doesn't mean we don't know the heartache of waiting.

Nothing yet bequibar?
Old Jun 16th 2003, 9:45 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reminder to please post your timlines at davehollis.com

Originally posted by soleil
Hey Everybody,

Just a reminder to PLEASE post your timelines at http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php

It really helps to know where things are! For those of you that don't know how to enter it, just scroll all the way to the bottom where there is a link to "Add/update data". Just enter your email address (which won't be shared unless you want it to be shared) and enter your data.

Thanks!!
Sunny
That was the first place I posted after the phone call!! I hoped it would help boost others to happiness knowing it can go swiftly
Cindy
Old Jun 16th 2003, 9:53 am
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

126 days and counting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.