Wikiposts

Refiling AOS

Old Nov 29th 2004, 3:03 pm
Bamba

Bamba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Refiling AOS

If one wants to refile a previously withdrawn marriage based AOS application, does one use the same A-number that was issued from the previous application. Also what impact, if any, does refiling has on the success of the application to adjust status.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:21 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Refiling AOS

Originally Posted by Bamba
If one wants to refile a previously withdrawn marriage based AOS application, does one use the same A-number that was issued from the previous application. Also what impact, if any, does refiling has on the success of the application to adjust status.
Hi:

Yes, you use he same A number. If you care to do so, go to www.usdoj.gov/eoir and go to the "virtual law library" and then go to the "AG/BIA decisions" link on the left. Go to Volume 19 of I&N Dec. page 1. It is also "interim decision" number 2951 and the case is called "Laureano."

"The trouble is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically. I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon
Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:38 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refiling AOS

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Yes, you use he same A number. If you care to do so, go to www.usdoj.gov/eoir and go to the "virtual law library" and then go to the "AG/BIA decisions" link on the left. Go to Volume 19 of I&N Dec. page 1. It is also "interim decision" number 2951 and the case is called "Laureano."

"The trouble is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically. I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon
Wow, Mr. F - it gives me a headache just to read the directions to get to that place! LOL I truly admire what you do for a living!

Rene