Received RFE!!

Old Feb 5th 2004, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

AL&Becky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Received RFE!!

Hello people,
Just an update. Rec our RFE and says we need to send our G325A with original signatures. Was quite suprised as we sent in 4 signed copies of originals each. Baffles me no end!!! Anyways, sent them today and hoping to hear from them soon. Any suggestions as to what the turnaround time for RFE's is?
Thank you n have a splendid one!!

I-130 NOA1 09/23/03
I-129F NOA1 11/14/03
Old Feb 5th 2004, 6:39 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Received RFE!!

Originally posted by AL&Becky
Hello people,
Just an update. Rec our RFE and says we need to send our G325A with original signatures. Was quite suprised as we sent in 4 signed copies of originals each. Baffles me no end!!! Anyways, sent them today and hoping to hear from them soon. Any suggestions as to what the turnaround time for RFE's is?

I-130 NOA1 09/23/03
I-129F NOA1 11/14/03

An RFE?? That means your case has been assigned to an USCIS officer!! Yay!!, You should get your approval soon!!
Good luck and thanks for the "update"
Old Feb 5th 2004, 6:44 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Hello people,

I-130 NOA1 09/23/03
I-129F NOA1 11/14/03
Here's my heartfelt congratulations and condolences!! The G325a seems to be a common reason for RFE's (maybe they lose them-who knows). If NBC is back to normal, you should get an approval within 30 days. Get a lot of stressballs in case they haven't gone back to normal because you'll go nuts. Good luck!
Old Feb 5th 2004, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Thanks a bunch Tweeky n Heba. It's support from guys like you on this forum who keep us sane.
Cheers
Old Feb 5th 2004, 6:57 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a bunch Tweeky n Heba. It's support from guys like you on this forum who keep us sane.
Cheers
Anytime!!!
PM me if you need anything!
Old Feb 5th 2004, 7:03 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Cheers
I know how you feel. This newsgroup has been like a support group for me.
Old Feb 5th 2004, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello people,

I-130 NOA1 09/23/03
I-129F NOA1 11/14/03
Oh God lo, are you trying to tell me that on the G325A you have to sign all the total 8 copies as a original signature ?
Is not signing the top and letting the carbon do they re-maining ones enough.
Better watch my mail box looks like I have a package on the way
Old Feb 5th 2004, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

I just downloaded the forms off the internet asnd signed them individually.

Hope i haven't made a booboo again!
Originally posted by Susanna
Oh God lo, are you trying to tell me that on the G325A you have to sign all the total 8 copies as a original signature ?
Old Feb 5th 2004, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

I just downloaded the forms off the internet asnd signed them individually.

Hope i haven't made a booboo again!
I used the on line forms, and signed each one. You should be alright with those
Old Feb 5th 2004, 7:21 am

Originally posted by Susanna
You should have originally signed the 8 copies. But relax is is not the end of the world, You might get an RFE but will end up getting the anxied approval!!
Becky Your forms should be fine by now Good Luck!!
Old Feb 5th 2004, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Michi
I used the on line forms, and signed each one. You should be alright with those
Oh well maybe I will be alright then?
As mine came by mail with carbons.
Mines comiing back anyways I reckon as I did not send medical just hope the officer in charge of my paperwork lets me bring it to the interview if I ever get that far?

Best of luck Al and Becky