Wikiposts

Received 1st NOA

Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

ithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Received 1st NOA

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
WELCOME TO THE NG!!!
Your fiancee seems like a very nice girl!!
Thanks for the BIG welcome Hyper!!

Youve already taught me how to do big text thanks! and yes Maria is amazing. I am such a lucky guy.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

ithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by melody32
Hiya Ian

Welcome to the club!!! Speaking with Maria is a treat always. California is getting sunnier with each passing day getting well prepared for all new residents. Take care

Melody
Thanks Melody!

I know Maria speaks highly of you too!!! Thanks for making me feel welcomed! Its amazing how many people are going through exactly the ame process as yourselves. Without this forum you sem to be on your own and with little help but theres always someone to answer your questions here!!

Speak to you again soon and good luck with your processing too. Sorry I didnt check at what stage you are at!! Bye for now anyway!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by shona66
Hi,
Congratulations to both of you. Jeff and I received ours on the 5th Jan 2004. Southend lol I know it well. I was born in Brentwood Essex and used to go shopping there as a child. I went this year and spent an afternoon further up the coast. Fun place lol.

I live in SE London now but my mum still lives in Brentwood so I'm often over there.

Congrats again !!!!!!!

Shona

xxxx
Hey Shona! Thanks for your Congrats! Im pleased to see someone here knows a little about the famous county called Essex! Good luck with your processing too. It sems we are at about the same stage!