Wikiposts

Received 1st NOA

Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:52 am
AOS-LA District Office

mc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant future
Default Received 1st NOA

Hello everyone

I finally received the first NOA (Notice of Action- Receipt Notice)

My fiance tells me we can no longer request to open a provisional file. Oh well, I guess that's a thing of the past. lol

This week has been a happy one for most members of this forum!

Let's hope for good news every week

Bye

Maria (USC) & Ian (UKC)
Old Jan 30th 2004, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Received 1st NOA

Good luck with your processing!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 10:49 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mc898
Hello everyone

My fiance tells me we can no longer request to open a provisional file. Oh well, I guess that's a thing of the past. lol

Bye

Maria (USC) & Ian (UKC)
Your name´s Maria?? How funny!! My name is Maria too!!
Congrats on the NOA1 girlie!!
Take care!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 10:52 am
AOS-LA District Office

mc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant futuremc898 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by jgbreton
Good luck with your processing!

Thanks jgbreton

I hope it won't take too long to get an approval!

Fingers Crossed for a speedy processing!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 10:53 am
AOS-LA District Office

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Your name´s Maria?? How funny!! My name is Maria too!!
Congrats on the NOA1 girlie!!
Take care!
Yup! That's my name

Thanks for the Congrats!!!!

At least I'm in the system now!!! :-)
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:02 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Yup! That's my name

Thanks for the Congrats!!!!

At least I'm in the system now!!! :-)
Yes you are!!! Wooo!!!
You stole my name!!, I got it first!!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

ithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the rough

Hello everyone

Bye

Maria (USC) & Ian (UKC)
Hi Folks! Im Ian, the beneficiary of Maria's petition! So that means I'm the lucky Englsh guy waiting to make the move the to sunny California! Thanks Maria for all the research you have made on our behalf so far without it we would not be so knowledgeable as we are! Youre a star! Let's keep hoping things will run smoothly & quickly now.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Congratulations to joining the elite!

We'll keep you going - without this NG I don't know what I'd be doing now!!

Hyper - you have 10 days until you're in the States with your hubby!

How excited are you?!!

Kath
Old Jan 30th 2004, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS.....
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:41 am

Originally posted by ithinessex
Hi Folks! Im Ian, the beneficiary of Maria's petition! So that means I'm the lucky Englsh guy waiting to make the move the to sunny California! Thanks Maria for all the research you have made on our behalf so far without it we would not be so knowledgeable as we are! Youre a star! Let's keep hoping things will run smoothly & quickly now.
WELCOME TO THE NG!!!
Your fiancee seems like a very nice girl!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jan 31st 2004 at 1:43 am.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:46 am

Originally posted by anyone4tea

How excited are you?!!

Kath
I am VERY excited but saddened at the same time, I am going to miss my family (pets are included within family) a lot!!, They have planned visits and I havent even left.. I have no reasons to complain
Thanks for asking
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Hiya Ian

Welcome to the club!!! Speaking with Maria is a treat always. California is getting sunnier with each passing day getting well prepared for all new residents. Take care

Melody
Old Jan 31st 2004, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

shona66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone

Bye

Maria (USC) & Ian (UKC)

Hi,
Congratulations to both of you. Jeff and I received ours on the 5th Jan 2004. Southend lol I know it well. I was born in Brentwood Essex and used to go shopping there as a child. I went this year and spent an afternoon further up the coast. Fun place lol.

I live in SE London now but my mum still lives in Brentwood so I'm often over there.

Congrats again !!!!!!!

Shona

xxxx
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

ithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the roughithinessex is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by anyone4tea

How excited are you?!!

Kath
Thanks for such a nice welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about this newsgroup. It's quite addictive, and you can always be sure someones going to reply to your questions!! I know Maria, my fiance has already been spending hours here finding out useful info and making friends too! Thanks again, and good luck with your procesing too!

Ian
Old Feb 1st 2004, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Redbutterfly
CONGRATULATIONS.....
Thanks for your good wishes. Everyone is so friendly here!

Ian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.