Reload this Page >

Reason for our RFE - No Signature

Reason for our RFE - No Signature

Old Mar 21st 2004, 11:42 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Reason for our RFE - No Signature

Some good news on our case.

Angie recieved an envelope on Saturday (20th March) regarding our RFE. After much debate about what it could of been, "n/a" instead of "none" on the marriage question, wrong forms, insufficient evidence etc.... it turned out that she hadn't signed one of the forms . The form in question was the Biographic data form on herself.

Needless to say she is returning it today signed. I'm just hoping now that our 2nd NOA comes soon. How long generally does Nebraska take to turn your application around once they recieve the returned RFE?

Thanks in advance

James
Old Mar 21st 2004, 11:56 pm
Skyscrapered

Haggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Reason for our RFE - No Signature

Originally posted by mcjimbo
How long generally does Nebraska take to turn your application around once they recieve the returned RFE?
Think that one comes under the "How long is a piece of string?" category. Hopefully, less than a week...
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

Angie recieved an envelope on Saturday (20th March) regarding our RFE. After much debate about what it could of been, "n/a" instead of "none" on the marriage question, wrong forms, insufficient evidence etc.... it turned out that she hadn't signed one of the forms . The form in question was the Biographic data form on herself.

Needless to say she is returning it today signed. I'm just hoping now that our 2nd NOA comes soon. How long generally does Nebraska take to turn your application around once they recieve the returned RFE?

Thanks in advance

James
Hi Jim - sorry about your RFE but glad to hear it's something simple. I hope you didn't give Angie a hard time about forgetting to sign As for timeline, one never knows, but see our timeline after RFE below although we went through TSC. Good Luck! Shouldn't be too long now.

Angela
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:57 am

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Hi Jim - sorry about your RFE but glad to hear it's something simple. I hope you didn't give Angie a hard time about forgetting to sign As for timeline, one never knows, but see our timeline after RFE below although we went through TSC. Good Luck! Shouldn't be too long now.

Angela
No I didn't give her a hard time, we actually just laughed about it. Because we were both speculating about it and when we found out what it actually was we were both very relieved. Quick and easy to fix and hopefully we are now well on our way towards our 2nd NOA.... I hope
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:21 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

James
Congratulations on finding out the cause.

Just curious, but did your fiancee make copies of everything to her files before sending in the I-129F?

Advice to everyone: I can't urge you strongly enough to never send anything to any governmental agency without first making a complete copy/set for your files. It is invaluable and you will be surprised how often you will have to refer back to those copies in completing future forms.

Rete
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:48 am

Originally posted by Rete

Just curious, but did your fiancee make copies of everything to her files before sending in the I-129F?

Advice to everyone: I can't urge you strongly enough to never send anything to any governmental agency without first making a complete copy/set for your files. It is invaluable and you will be surprised how often you will have to refer back to those copies in completing future forms.

Rete
Rete,

Not sure on this one, I will ask Angie tonight. I would hope so, to be honst we sent them so long ago I don't remember what we did.

Lets hope so

James
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

James,

At least the RFE wasn't for something to complicated. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that they will approve you guys real soon!!

Lily,
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:06 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Rete,

Not sure on this one, I will ask Angie tonight. I would hope so, to be honst we sent them so long ago I don't remember what we did.

Lets hope so

James
Hi James,
Glad to know it was something simple. I will echo Rete's words of wisdom----from now on, make several copies of everything you submit. I have one extra copy of my original I129F, one copy of my I134 and am set to make copies of all the AOS documentation when we get it together.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Before I sent off my packages I went to Kinko's and had then make and assemble an exact copy in the exact order. Work reall well as they can make two sided copies etc.

Also I refer to the the G-325 each time I fill out a document so that I am positive that all our responses are consistent.

Good luck.

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi James,
Glad to know it was something simple. I will echo Rete's words of wisdom----from now on, make several copies of everything you submit. I have one extra copy of my original I129F, one copy of my I134 and am set to make copies of all the AOS documentation when we get it together.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 3:47 am
David9287

Originally posted by Rete

Rete
Hi Rete,
I couldn't agree more with you... :-) Everyone should be making a "complete" copy of their FILES before submiting them. We make copies of everthing, pictures, files, letters, corespondences, notifications, taxes filed....ect.

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

It is an easy and honest mistake to make.

Originally posted by capt. kirk
I brought this up in one of my college classes, and the feedback was that perhaps one of the parties here has some doubts about the relationship, and so they unknowingly sabotage themselves and the process in order to buy time.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 6:15 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

James

Hey James!!!

I am glad to hear you finally know what you got the RFE for!!
You should get your approval anytime now
Good Luck!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it was so easily fixable, James! Hope you get a speedy approval now so you can get your arse here in time!

Cheers,
Jamie
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 6:32 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.

Originally posted by capt. kirk
I brought this up in one of my college classes, and the feedback was that perhaps one of the parties here has some doubts about the relationship, and so they unknowingly sabotage themselves and the process in order to buy time.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=219054

capt kirk = paul ranoldo = wayne = This is going to be a long week..............