Wikiposts

re: photos

Old Feb 16th 2004, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

brianheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: photos

hi all,
i have a question about the photos they want with the i129f. i believe its the one showing the right ear. my fiancee knows of a place that can do the photos but they dont know what the requirements are for it. i.e. size, pose, what ever. any help would be great. yeah, we're refiling. after it was approved the first time, the embassy instructed her to go to this place and have another photo taken for the interview. unfortunately, they've never done this kind of photo before. but they said they'll do it only they need the exact requirements for it.
thanks all.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 2:47 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: re: photos

Originally posted by brianheart
hi all,
i have a question about the photos they want with the i129f. i believe its the one showing the right ear. my fiancee knows of a place that can do the photos but they dont know what the requirements are for it. i.e. size, pose, what ever. any help would be great. yeah, we're refiling. after it was approved the first time, the embassy instructed her to go to this place and have another photo taken for the interview. unfortunately, they've never done this kind of photo before. but they said they'll do it only they need the exact requirements for it.
thanks all.
This carries all the requirements.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/handbook/m-378.pdf

Best wishes

CB