Wikiposts

Re-marriage?

Old Jan 2nd 2010, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re-marriage?

Originally Posted by Rete
English is my first and only language and I was the one that mentioned he was confusing me with his confusion. He stated one thing "LPR status" and then goes on to talk about "CPR status". So lay off of lostlove.
Ian is a strong minded educator, especially to someone like me whose first language is far from English.

Well, thinking about the OP; I think he is one lucky fellow to kiss his bride in Italy. They say that kisses taste sweeter in Italy.

Last edited by lostlove; Jan 2nd 2010 at 4:01 am.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 6:01 am
Just Joined

NiceOneDelBoy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Re-marriage?

My confusion confuses, I'm taking that as a compliment.

I'm sorry to cause a spate of messages about my ambiguity.

For clarification, (again) I have a 10 year green card.

My talk of the 2 year conditional was in response to the previous message (right above mine). I guess I need to get more specific...alas I am new to this bloggin' lark.

Italy here we go!