Wikiposts

Racing ahead of myself

Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default Racing ahead of myself

Now that we've had approval - (well the letter from NVC says petition will be forwarded to London embassy within a week) - Ive started to really think about the future timeline. Im just hoping that everything goes OK at the NVC ........ anyway, assuming that it does, then I should be with my fiance before Christmas?? What did everyone else do about booking their ticket? Did you wait until you had the visa in your hands or did you book it once you knew the date of your interview? Because that's what Im thinking of doing - plus once I know the interview date then Im also going to hand in my notice - do you think this is too "hasty?" or should I wait?

Tomorrow I go and collect my wedding dress and my daughter's bridesmaid dress - thanks to the worry and stress I havn't put on any weight - as for my daughter - her dress had to be let out by an inch or so - Im just hoping it wont be too much longer this is turning out to be very expensive!!