Wikiposts

A quick question...

Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

LBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really nice
Default A quick question...

Hi all
My fiance posted out the I-129f last week to the Vermont centre and I've just been wondering around how long does it take for confirmation that everything has been received and ready to be processed? Also do they send a tracking number as I saw on the USCIS website you can check your application online?? Sorry if this seems a silly question
Thanks
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:46 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A quick question...

1-3 weeks to get a Receipt Notice, which means received but does not necessarily mean ready to be processed.

The Receipt Notice will contain a Receipt Number, which you can use to drive yourself crazy with the online status

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by LBJR07
Hi all
My fiance posted out the I-129f last week to the Vermont centre and I've just been wondering around how long does it take for confirmation that everything has been received and ready to be processed? Also do they send a tracking number as I saw on the USCIS website you can check your application online?? Sorry if this seems a silly question
Thanks
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:48 am
Just Joined

DiCo is an unknown quantity at this point

Your American fiance will receive a receipt from USCIS about a week after he sent the package to Vermont. On the receipt that he receives will be a tracking number. If you go to the USCIS website and click 'check my case status', register there and enter the receipt number. Mine never changed from 'pending' but had my interview and moved to the US a few months back. Hope it all goes smoothly!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

LBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really niceLBJR07 is just really nice

Ah ok brilliant thanks for the quick reply guys!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

Wirelessly posted (LG-GR500/V10f Teleca/Q7.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

dont get too excited about the tracking system. Mine also says pending I-129F and i got my K1 and moved to the US in June and have my green card!

Good luck though, your US fiancee will get the first NOA which is a receipt to say they recieved the appliction, then after that another called NOA2 will arrive in the US to say its approved.