Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Quick i130 DCF approval!

Quick i130 DCF approval!

Old Mar 14th 2018, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

fenbristol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quick i130 DCF approval!

My wife filed her i130 on Jan 20th and today we have recieved our NOA2 to say it has been approved!

We had been following USCIS's published processing times which currently suggests they are still working on mid-December applications so I'm not sure how ours snuck in before them but I'm glad it did! Not only that, but the approval date on the letter is 23rd Feb so it was actually processed is just over a month.

We were not expecting to get our NOA2 for at least another month so suddenly things are moving really fast. I need to start planning for my medical and interview now!

With regards to the LND number letter, how long does that usually take to arrive? I've heard people cite 2 weeks, is that from the i130 processed date or the noa2 date? ours are 3 weeks apart, is that normal?
Old Mar 17th 2018, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

visa_hopper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quick i130 DCF approval!

Wow congratulations! Now I'm very confused about what happened to my one, must have been put in the too-hard-pile for some reason!