Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Question regarding DS-3032

Question regarding DS-3032

Old May 13th 2011, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all
Default Question regarding DS-3032

Today I received the DS-3032 email... however i was sent two. One was just the form, the other was the invoice for the $88 fee, and attached was another DS-3032. Im guessing i only need to fill in one and send it but just thought id check.

The subject line of one was (my LND number then ACL UNIVERSAL)
The subject line of the 2nd is (my LND Number then (PAOSF I-130 UNIVERSAL)

Also I know this form can be e-mailed, however on the bottom is a signature line, does this need a proper signature, or is an electronic typed name sufficient? If a signature is required im guessing I need to print the form and then scan/email it, or just mail it in. *Edit* We are just going to print it out and mail it in the normal way, as we have no scanner

Thanks

Last edited by britishspouse; May 13th 2011 at 8:37 am.