Reload this Page >

Question--Immigration Photo Size

Wikiposts

Question--Immigration Photo Size

Old May 2nd 2002, 11:10 am
Heidi

Default Question--Immigration Photo Size

Hi!

My fiance lives in England, and has been to photographers *twice* now trying to get
photos that fit within the K-1 visa app guideline sizes. The latest one is about 1/4
inch too large height-wise, but perfect from side to side (and pose, etc) Does anyone
know how stringent these guidelines are? If everything else we have is perfect (and
we've got loads of "proof"!) is his photo really going to be a deciding factor? (mine
is perfect)

thanks!!!!!

Old May 2nd 2002, 11:10 am

Default Re: Question--Immigration Photo Size

"Heidi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi!
    >
    > My fiance lives in England, and has been to photographers *twice* now trying to get
    > photos that fit within the K-1 visa app guideline sizes. The latest one is about
    > 1/4 inch too large height-wise, but perfect from side to side (and pose, etc) Does
    > anyone know how stringent these guidelines are? If everything else we have is
    > perfect (and we've got loads of "proof"!) is his photo really going to be a
    > deciding factor? (mine is perfect)
    >
    > thanks!!!!!

Umm-mmmm, we got our (K1 and K2s) photos from a normal, average, every-day photo
booth in a supermarket in the UK. We got both front-on and ADIT-style poses, we did
quite a few at the same time, and they got us all through K1 and AOS processes (we
still have some in case we need them again).

Old May 2nd 2002, 1:10 pm
Jeffrey Scharpf

Default Re: Question--Immigration Photo Size

Yeah I'm not sure if they're really that picky.. I went to a professional
photographer but he told me they weren't that picky and our pictures weren't exactly
perfect.. they were ok.. and we had no problems.. but that was only our case

"." <.@anywhere> wrote in message news:2njA8.40038$ao1.8200@rwcrnsc54...
    > "Heidi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi!
    > >
    > > My fiance lives in England, and has been to photographers *twice* now trying to
    > > get photos that fit within the K-1 visa app guideline sizes. The latest one is
    > > about 1/4 inch too large height-wise, but perfect from side to side (and pose,
    > > etc) Does anyone know how stringent these guidelines are? If everything else we
    > > have is perfect (and we've got loads of "proof"!) is his photo really going to be
    > > a deciding factor? (mine is perfect)
    > >
    > > thanks!!!!!
    >
    > Umm-mmmm, we got our (K1 and K2s) photos from a normal, average, every-day photo
    > booth in a supermarket in the UK. We got both front-on and
ADIT-style
    > poses, we did quite a few at the same time, and they got us all through K1 and AOS
    > processes (we still have some in case we need them again).