Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

question about get married in the U.S

Wikiposts

question about get married in the U.S

Old Jan 7th 2002, 4:29 am
Petitesquirrel

Hi all thank you for the info.now my question is if we are get married the adjust
status,what is the worst thing could happen if my AOS is denied?will they just send
me back to my home country and ban me for couple of years? we appreciate for your
help and advice,thanks again

Old Jan 7th 2002, 4:51 am
Shelley

Why do you think you would be denied? Do you have a health problem? A criminal past?
If these do not apply you won't have a problem. If these items are correct, you might
be not be able to adjust status at all, and have to leave the US. As long as all your
paperwork is completed and your future spouse has enough income to sponsor you (or
has a co-sponsor) you will okay. Take Care. Shelley

>
the
    >
denied?will
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 7th 2002, 5:14 am
Petitesquirrel

Thank you shelly.I don't have any heath problems nor criminal records.just because my
case could be complicate-- I'm using the B/2 to entry the conutry and stay.just
concerning about to adjust status.we really do love each other and since 911 I really
don't want to leave him any more -- he's a fire captain...I can't wait that long for
a K-1 process.just want to be sure of that we can live happily ever after.he just
happen to be an american and I am a chinese,god will help us to get through these..
Yhank you aain for your advice

Old Jan 7th 2002, 5:20 am
Petitesquirrel

sorry about my bad type.Thank you again for your advice