Question about EAD and I-94

Wikiposts

Question about EAD and I-94

Old May 7th 2004, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

tenni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about EAD and I-94

Hi!

The instructions for filing and EAD says: "File your EAD along with evidence of your admission such as copies of your form I-94, passport, and K visa".

The I-94 is issued when my husband comes.

My question is, after he files the EAD and does the fingerprinting, does he have to stay in the U.S. until the EAD is approved?

Because I believe they take the I-94 away if he leaves the country.

Thanks in advance!

--tenni
Old May 7th 2004, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice
Default Re: Question about EAD and I-94

Originally posted by tenni
Hi!

The instructions for filing and EAD says: "File your EAD along with evidence of your admission such as copies of your form I-94, passport, and K visa".

My question is, after he files the EAD and does the fingerprinting, does he have to stay in the U.S. until the EAD is approved?

Thanks in advance!

--tenni
No, I left the country on Advance Parole and my I-94 was taken by the airline. I had my EAD appointment and got my card after I returned. They don't want to see your I-94 at the EAD intereview - you just have to confirm who you are with photo ID.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

LucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura aboutLucyMO has a spectacular aura about

don't forget to get Advance parole for your spouse, otherwise he won't be able to return.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

Originally posted by LucyMO
don't forget to get Advance parole for your spouse, otherwise he won't be able to return.
Don't think they need it for a K3 do they?
Old May 7th 2004, 8:39 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Alison,

No. But you didn't mention that you were a K3, leaving Lucy to guess. She guessed wrong.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by AlisonPA
Don't think they need it for a K3 do they?
Old May 7th 2004, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Alison,

No. But you didn't mention that you were a K3, leaving Lucy to guess. She guessed wrong.

Regards, JEff
Actually I'm not the person she was talking to - it was the person that posted the original question - tenni. I was getting the information from tenni's time line which states K3! I was not on a K3 and I said I got AP. Perhaps you should read more carefully before you jump.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:51 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Alison,

You didn't mention that, either, leaving me to guess. I guessed wrong.

Regards, JEff
[btw - not everyone can see those timelines...]

Actually I'm not the person she was talking to - it was the person that posted the original question - tenni. I was getting the information from tenni's time line which states K3! I was not on a K3 and I said I got AP. Perhaps you should read more carefully before you jump.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Alison,

You didn't mention that, either, leaving me to guess. I guessed wrong.

Regards, JEff
[btw - not everyone can see those timelines...]
What was it I didn't mention when the person asking the original question was not me but tenni! I have already said I have Advance Parole - Lucy was not talking to me. If you read properly you will see I said "Don't think they need it for K3" referring to Lucy's post saying that tenni's spouse needs AP. If you read tenni's post again she also says "The I-94 is issued when my husband comes" Now I would guess from that statement the only way her husband can come here is on a K-3 visa. Good grief - how difficult is this for you to understand????
Old May 7th 2004, 8:55 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you should read more carefully before you jump.
Your getting a right little sarcastic person lately...not a good thing
Old May 7th 2004, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by ray6
Your getting a right little sarcastic person lately...not a good thing
Oh really, just because you said you hated cats on a cat lovers thread and I queried why you were replying to that thread. What a sad person you are.

I was being helpful to tenni - telling her what I did. If people read what I have said wrongly whose fault is that.
Old May 7th 2004, 9:20 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh really, just because you said you hated cats on a cat lovers thread and I queried why you were replying to that thread. What a sad person you are.
I was being helpful to tenni - telling her what I did. If people read what I have said wrongly whose fault is that.
Not really !! Dont even remember you..just a quick perusal of your other posting and it seems you so like to snap at people..
just your way I expect....any mental health problems lately..
Old May 7th 2004, 9:25 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Break it out please!!!
It is Friday!!!

Hyper: Feeling drowsy
Old May 7th 2004, 9:26 am
Ray

Not really !! Dont even remember you..just a quick perusal of your other posting and it seems you so like to snap at people..
Old May 7th 2004, 9:30 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6

Before she jumps on me.. I would like to say that I have been reading her posts lately and she seems to be mad, Maybe she is having problems??
By the way Ray, Vicodine wears me out but it kills the pain
Old May 7th 2004, 9:31 am

Originally posted by tenni
Hi!

Thanks in advance!

--tenni
He does not need AP because he is a K3
Yes, they take the I-94 away, that's why you send a copy of it to apply for the EAD
Good Luck!!
Good Luck!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.