Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Question About AOS Medical Exam

Wikiposts

Question About AOS Medical Exam

Old Jun 13th 2005, 7:41 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question About AOS Medical Exam

I've had the exam do I send in the sealed envelope I got from the doctor along with my AOS application?

The information here

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-693.htm

seems to have been written before the Chicago Lock Box.

Any ideas?
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question About AOS Medical Exam

I think you do have to now days, from what I've read here...

Did you ask for a copy of the medical supplement etc? As it's always a good idea to bring those with you to the interview as well...
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:56 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I sent mine with my AOS bundle and it was misplaced. Take it to the interview in the sealed envelope and send a copy with the AOS stuff. I wish I'd done it that way as I had to get another medical done.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:25 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sibsie
I sent mine with my AOS bundle and it was misplaced. Take it to the interview in the sealed envelope and send a copy with the AOS stuff. I wish I'd done it that way as I had to get another medical done.
I think I read something recently that says the original medical must be sent in with the AOS package to the Chicago lockbox. Let me see if I can find where I read that.

Rene
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:27 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I think I read something recently that says the original medical must be sent in with the AOS package to the Chicago lockbox. Let me see if I can find where I read that.

Rene
Here it is.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hicago+lockbox

It does say Medicals must now be sent with AOS package to the Chicago lockbox.

Rene
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:58 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the prompt responses.

I have the sealed envelope and I have copies that the doctor gave us.

Do I send them the sealed envelope copy and take my copy along to the interview or vice versa.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:26 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride

Do I send them the sealed envelope copy and take my copy along to the interview or vice versa.
Any ideas?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Any ideas?
I think your supposed to send in the originals, so that they can get viewed over before the interview...and just have a copy in case they lose them...
Old Jun 16th 2005, 2:39 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Bob
I think your supposed to send in the originals, so that they can get viewed over before the interview...and just have a copy in case they lose them...
Ta Muchly. Doc gave us copies so should be ok.