proof with have met k1-visa

Wikiposts

proof with have met k1-visa

Old Apr 17th 2004, 12:15 am
vhs
Just Joined

vhs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default proof with have met k1-visa

my girlfriend and i are starting the k-visa, for proof of meeting we have lots of photos of us together i have all my boarding passes of when i have been there, i have always gone to the states to visit her she has not been here ,also i always phone her because it is much cheaper for me to phone would it be wise for me to send copies of my boarding passes and phone bills to her so she can submit them with I-129F and state in cover note they are from me
Old Apr 17th 2004, 12:56 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: proof with have met k1-visa

Originally posted by vhs
my girlfriend and i are starting the k-visa, for proof of meeting we have lots of photos of us together i have all my boarding passes of when i have been there, i have always gone to the states to visit her she has not been here ,also i always phone her because it is much cheaper for me to phone would it be wise for me to send copies of my boarding passes and phone bills to her so she can submit them with I-129F and state in cover note they are from me
Yes.
And it would also be advisable to use an occasional period.
Old Apr 17th 2004, 1:04 pm
Harold

Default Re: proof with have met k1-visa

Yes. Why not?

vhs <member23176@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > my girlfriend and i are starting the k-visa, for proof of meeting we
    > have lots of photos of us together i have all my boarding passes of when
    > i have been there, i have always gone to the states to visit her she has
    > not been here ,also i always phone her because it is much cheaper for me
    > to phone would it be wise for me to send copies of my boarding passes
    > and phone bills to her so she can submit them with I-129F and state in
    > cover note they are from me