Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Progress in Moscow? (K1 interviews)

Progress in Moscow? (K1 interviews)

Old Sep 10th 2002, 12:56 pm
Starikh

Default Progress in Moscow? (K1 interviews)

I noticed today that three more interviews were on their list for October 17, even
though I believe that somewhere on their site they say that the list is only updated
once a week (on Mondays). It was updated yesterday, and today they've updated it
again--does this mean they're making up for lost time? Let's hope so!!!!

Old Sep 10th 2002, 5:22 pm
Brent

Default Re: Progress in Moscow? (K1 interviews)

don't get too excited, I don't think they care about lost time. they have two speeds
they work at. Slow and Stoped. I think it is great that they are now working at the
slow speed again.

"Starikh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] o-
m
    > I noticed today that three more interviews were on their list for October 17,
    > even though I believe that somewhere on their site they say that the list is
    > only updated once a week (on Mondays). It was updated yesterday, and today
    > they've updated it again--does this mean they're making up for lost time? Let's
    > hope so!!!!

Old Sep 11th 2002, 5:49 am
Jimmy

I too noticed they are scheduling interviews but not ours yet:

1st NOA June 17 2002 2nd NOA July 24 2002

Called moscow about 3 weeks ago, they gave me a MOS number and said the interview
will be scheduled soon, nothing yet

"Brent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<0qAf9.440573$UU1.70805@sccrnsc03>...
    > don't get too excited, I don't think they care about lost time. they have two
    > speeds they work at. Slow and Stoped. I think it is great that they are now working
    > at the slow speed again.
    > "Starikh" <[email protected]> wrote in message [url="news:135ffc47.0209101656.-[/q1]
[q1]> [email protected]"]news:[email protected] om[-

> /url]...
    > > I noticed today that three more interviews were on their list for October 17,
    > > even though I believe that somewhere on their site they say that the list is only
    > > updated once a week (on Mondays). It was updated yesterday, and today they've
    > > updated it again--does this mean they're making up for lost time? Let's hope
    > > so!!!!

Old Sep 11th 2002, 10:30 am
Starikh

Say what you like; all I know is that after weeks of no activity, the list was
updated again today, making three times in as many days (an interview on November 12
was added today).

"Brent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > don't get too excited, I don't think they care about lost time. they have two
    > speeds they work at. Slow and Stoped. I think it is great that they are now working
    > at the slow speed again.
    > "Starikh" <[email protected]> wrote in message [url="news:135ffc47.0209101656.-[/q1]
[q1]> [email protected]"]news:[email protected] om[-

> /url]...
    > > I noticed today that three more interviews were on their list for October 17,
    > > even though I believe that somewhere on their site they say that the list is only
    > > updated once a week (on Mondays). It was updated yesterday, and today they've
    > > updated it again--does this mean they're making up for lost time? Let's hope
    > > so!!!!

Old Sep 11th 2002, 11:37 am
Brent

October 17th to November 12th around 25 days and they are able to schedule 1
interview. Now there is an overworked group of people. lets hope all of the people
working there don't have to take another month off before they are able to do a 2nd
interview.

"Starikh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] o-
m
    > Say what you like; all I know is that after weeks of no activity, the list was
    > updated again today, making three times in as many days (an interview on November
    > 12 was added today).
    > "Brent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > don't get too excited, I don't think they care about lost time. they
have
    > > two speeds they work at. Slow and Stoped. I think it is great that they are now
    > > working at the slow speed again.

> >
    > >
    > > "Starikh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > com
    > > > I noticed today that three more interviews were on their list for October 17,
    > > > even though I believe that somewhere on their site they say that the list is
    > > > only updated once a week (on Mondays). It was updated yesterday, and today
    > > > they've updated it again--does this mean they're making up for lost time?
    > > > Let's hope so!!!!

Old Sep 11th 2002, 11:53 am
Mrtravel \ \

maybe it was rescheduled.

Brent wrote:
    > October 17th to November 12th around 25 days and they are able to schedule 1
    > interview. Now there is an overworked group of people. lets hope all of the people
    > working there don't have to take another month off before they are able to do a 2nd
    > interview.

Old Sep 11th 2002, 4:19 pm
Brent

Oh god, so your saying that the interviews they put up on the web site are not even
new interviews, they are just old ones that they are shuffling around? I didn't even
think of that. how depressing.

"mrtravel\" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > maybe it was rescheduled.
    > Brent wrote:
    > >
    > > October 17th to November 12th around 25 days and they are able to
schedule 1
    > > interview. Now there is an overworked group of people. lets hope all of
the
    > > people working there don't have to take another month off before they
are
    > > able to do a 2nd interview.