Processing times

Old Jan 7th 2007, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Processing times

Hi again, I was trying to research some things, and can't seem to find some processing times - they don't seem to be where I found them before.

First of all - does anyone know which service center would process my I-129F (which I believe to be the first step). The I-129F form says my petition would go to Nebraska (I live in Illinois). If I found the right site, it looks like only Vermont and California are processing them, and that they are taking almost 7 months. Does that sound right? Here is the site I was looking at, for Nebraska https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/js...enter=Nebraska. It doesn't list the I-129F/K1 (or I am being blind today).

Next, I must be having "stupid day" on the internet, because I CANNOT manage to find the processing times for London for the actual K-1. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Tracym; Jan 7th 2007 at 7:16 pm.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:35 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing times

Originally Posted by Tracym
Hi again, I was trying to research some things, and can't seem to find some processing times - they don't seem to be where I found them before.

First of all - does anyone know which service center would process my I-129F (which I believe to be the first step). The I-129F form says my petition would go to Nebraska (I live in Illinois). If I found the right site, it looks like only Vermont and California are processing them, and that they are taking almost 7 months. Does that sound right? Here is the site I was looking at, for Nebraska https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/js...enter=Nebraska. It doesn't list the I-129F/K1 (or I am being blind today).

Next, I must be having "stupid day" on the internet, because I CANNOT manage to find the processing times for London for the actual K-1. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance
Tracy, your I-129f will be mailed to Nebraska Service Center and they will forward it to California. The estimated processing time for the petition is 6 months, and CIS will not tell you any different. Your actual processing time may vary.

London does not post the processing times for the actual K-1 visa applications.

Very generally speaking, expect a London K-1 to take 6-8 months total processing time.
Some couples post their timelines around the internet, but this can easily lead to madness. Proceed with caution.

PS: please see the pinned post at the top of page one for information on editing your posts in this group.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you - I did find the Nebraska thing confusing.

Re. editing the post - I did (before any posting) read about the propogation of posts - I didn't post anything sensitive in here, just added more info that I found. Did I do something wrong?
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:46 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Thank you - I did find the Nebraska thing confusing.

Re. editing the post - I did (before any posting) read about the propogation of posts - I didn't post anything sensitive in here, just added more info that I found. Did I do something wrong?
No, nothing wrong, just wanted you to be aware that your changes may not make it to many readers of this group.

edit to add: THANK YOU for reading the pinned posts first!!!!
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're welcome.