British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   preparing for my K1 interview next week (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/preparing-my-k1-interview-next-week-191823/)

souls canuck Nov 18th 2003 7:34 pm

preparing for my K1 interview next week

hi there

always the organized one.. getting everything all sorted now.. taking off with my 2 sisters to Montreal on Sunday sooo...

if I forget anything or you think there's something I may want to include please feel free ..

I have the letter they sent with the date and will make a copy... they also asked for a letter from my US fiance stating that he still wants to marry me (he better !;)

all the documents, in duplicate.. there are only 6 things checked so it should be okay..police cert, birth cert, affidavit of support, passport, the 2 forms they sent me, and picture x 3.. and I will arrange these in the same order as the list, out of an envelope as ellenfair suggested (thanks!)

taking some photos as well, some evidence of the engagement.. (pics of my dress and receipt, printed list of links for the big party come the new yr, engagement cards.. a receipt for the ring is on the way)

as well, going to take some phone bills, emails, boarding passes, pictures prior to filing ,although this wasnt asked for..

do I have everything?

sibsie Nov 18th 2003 7:36 pm

Re: preparing for my K1 interview next week

Sounds like you're very on top of it my little Canadian friend! ;)

Best of luck and I want to hear all about it.

jcapulet Nov 18th 2003 7:54 pm

Re: preparing for my K1 interview next week

Originally posted by souls canuck
hi there

always the organized one.. getting everything all sorted now.. taking off with my 2 sisters to Montreal on Sunday sooo...

if I forget anything or you think there's something I may want to include please feel free ..

I have the letter they sent with the date and will make a copy... they also asked for a letter from my US fiance stating that he still wants to marry me (he better !;)

all the documents, in duplicate.. there are only 6 things checked so it should be okay..police cert, birth cert, affidavit of support, passport, the 2 forms they sent me, and picture x 3.. and I will arrange these in the same order as the list, out of an envelope as ellenfair suggested (thanks!)

taking some photos as well, some evidence of the engagement.. (pics of my dress and receipt, printed list of links for the big party come the new yr, engagement cards.. a receipt for the ring is on the way)

as well, going to take some phone bills, emails, boarding passes, pictures prior to filing ,although this wasnt asked for..

do I have everything?
That sounds like everything Cory brought with him to his K-1 interview in Vancouver. Best wishes!!! :D

Juliet