Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Pregnant Mother Deported from US Immigration Office

Wikiposts

Pregnant Mother Deported from US Immigration Office

Old May 8th 2004, 9:37 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pregnant Mother Deported from US Immigration Office

I've just seen this video report:

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/lo...121174143.html
Old May 8th 2004, 9:40 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pregnant Mother Deported from US Immigration Office

Originally posted by Englishmum
I've just seen this video report:

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/lo...121174143.html

Sorry - this is the correct link:

http://www.cbs2chicago.com/topstorie...128185148.html

The TV channel is laying it on thick to appeal to the sympathies of the audience about it being 'Mothers Day' this weekend.......
Old May 8th 2004, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough

>“We're talking about a father that's an American citizen, children >that are American citizens, and their mother has been deported, >because she doesn't have papers,� Gutierrez said. “I find that >ridiculous in a country that says it stands for family values."

Read that crap.

This is WHY so many lawyers tell people here illegaly to HURRY UP and get married and start POPPING out babies.

Cuz if you get married and have enough USC children -- you WON'T get deported.

Ever been to the maternity ward in Long Beach, California?? It has a 70% (read that correct) 70 PER CENT rate of delivering births to mexican illegals. ALL PAID FOR by guys like me who keep paying money every 2 weeks to the US Government.

If the INS were prevented from "deporting mommies with babies" -- we should just put a sign up that says:

[Welcome to the US. If you're a female, have tons of babies and get married. We won't deport you].

If she was in Japan, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Holland, Germany -- she'd have been deported YEARS ago without even a trial. She had a court date and lost. She flaunted it and came back. Instant deportation.

They don't like it. They can LEGALLY (try that for a change) immigrate to Canada, UK, Australia, etc. this time.

I see 17 y/o mexican illegals here having babies with random guys just so they can prevent being deported. That's sick.

-= nav =-
Old May 8th 2004, 12:33 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Englishmum
Sorry - this is the correct link:

http://www.cbs2chicago.com/topstorie...128185148.html

The TV channel is laying it on thick to appeal to the sympathies of the audience about it being 'Mothers Day' this weekend.......

There's been quite a lot about this here. Aside from Supernav's intelligent and humane comments, it looks like a pretty sad situation. Her husband is a naturalized American citizen as are two of their children. She went to the immigration office because she received a notice to come in pursuant to her application for residency, whereupon she was detained. She had lived in the US since 1987, I think it was, and went to Mexico in 97 (and returned without documentation) to see her ailing grandfather. Whatever one's views may be about legal and illegal immigration, I think that most people with feeling and imagination, especially parents, can imagine the agony of the mother and her children, separated without being allowed even to see each other and with no idea how or when they will be reunited.
Old May 8th 2004, 12:46 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by supernav
>“We're talking about a father that's an American citizen, children >that are American citizens, and their mother has been deported, >because she doesn't have papers,� Gutierrez said. “I find that >ridiculous in a country that says it stands for family values."

Read that crap.

This is WHY so many lawyers tell people here illegaly to HURRY UP and get married and start POPPING out babies.

Cuz if you get married and have enough USC children -- you WON'T get deported.

Ever been to the maternity ward in Long Beach, California?? It has a 70% (read that correct) 70 PER CENT rate of delivering births to mexican illegals. ALL PAID FOR by guys like me who keep paying money every 2 weeks to the US Government.

If the INS were prevented from "deporting mommies with babies" -- we should just put a sign up that says:

[Welcome to the US. If you're a female, have tons of babies and get married. We won't deport you].

If she was in Japan, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Holland, Germany -- she'd have been deported YEARS ago without even a trial. She had a court date and lost. She flaunted it and came back. Instant deportation.

They don't like it. They can LEGALLY (try that for a change) immigrate to Canada, UK, Australia, etc. this time.

I see 17 y/o mexican illegals here having babies with random guys just so they can prevent being deported. That's sick.

-= nav =-

Previous post from Supernav.
07 Oct 2003 09:50

Officially yes. But unofficially -- do you really think the INS deports illegal mothers with USC children?

They don't get gc's -- but then again, they never get deported.

-= nav =-

Last edited by Lion in Winter; May 8th 2004 at 1:35 pm.
Old May 8th 2004, 4:57 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
There's been quite a lot about this here. Aside from Supernav's intelligent and humane comments, it looks like a pretty sad situation. Her husband is a naturalized American citizen as are two of their children. She went to the immigration office because she received a notice to come in pursuant to her application for residency, whereupon she was detained. She had lived in the US since 1987, I think it was, and went to Mexico in 97 (and returned without documentation) to see her ailing grandfather. Whatever one's views may be about legal and illegal immigration, I think that most people with feeling and imagination, especially parents, can imagine the agony of the mother and her children, separated without being allowed even to see each other and with no idea how or when they will be reunited.
This woman had been previously ordered deported by a judge.

She had total access to the legal system, and the judge made the ruling. She committed a felony when she reentered the US again. The immigration service was simply complying with the judges order.
Old May 8th 2004, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough

> but then again, they never get deported

Yeah, that's because that's the "unwritten" law spoken of throughout LA's illegal community. Hence why all you see in this area are chubby mexican momma's pushing their *anchor* USC kids everyday on the sidewalks on your way to work.

Reading that actually shocked me they would do that. Normally the INS doesn't have balls to do actions like that. They must be changing. For the good.

-= nav =-