PR interview questions

Old Feb 10th 2019, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR interview questions

Good Evening everyone!
The time has come for me to attend my interview for permanent residency on March 7th (yay!)
I got a couple of questions regarding what the letter required me to take in the form of documents:

- A sealed medical examination (i-693). I entered the US on a K-1 visa and have never been told to get a medical here. Would this be in answer to my medical I had in London that they already have? The letter says unless its "already been submitted".
- The same goes for my i-864. It says i need to being one with evidence unless already submitted. Are they referring to the one I sent with my original i-485 packet?
- Finally, it says all documents that i have showing eligibility for permanent status.. What should I bring?

I have countless photos of us and a letter from my employee etc. Just don't want to forget anything so it slows the process. Any advice would be appreciated!

Joshua
Old Feb 11th 2019, 1:52 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR interview questions

1. I assume you already submitted what was needed to prove your vaccinations, so you don't need anything for the medical.

2. No need to bring a new I-864 unless income information has changed since filing AOS. Bring a copy of your any tax return done since filing AOS, if you have one.

3. Bring your EAD/AP card along with current proof of co-mingled life.

Rene
Old Feb 11th 2019, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mike95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got mine 22nd March, good luck!
Old Feb 12th 2019, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information! Yeah I remember them telling me my vaccinations were fine. I'm kind of nervous for it! i hope it goes well. Good luck to you too Mike!
Old Feb 12th 2019, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine barely mentioned anything to do with my medical.

If I remember right his words were something like 'you came in on a K1 so you're good on the medical front'.

Obviously YMMV though!