Wikiposts

is it possible?

Old Jun 24th 2005, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default is it possible?

ok i have another question. hubby and i are making the trip to indy to ask for the stamp in case the actual card doesnt reach us in time for our intended trip to morocco in july, and we have yet to receive the actual NOA for approval. is it possible to get the stamp with the first NOA and a printout of the case status from USCIS website?

thank you,
linda
Old Jun 24th 2005, 5:37 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it possible?

Originally Posted by lfaridi
ok i have another question. hubby and i are making the trip to indy to ask for the stamp in case the actual card doesnt reach us in time for our intended trip to morocco in july, and we have yet to receive the actual NOA for approval. is it possible to get the stamp with the first NOA and a printout of the case status from USCIS website?

thank you,
linda
Your timeline doesnt mention AOS approval, but if that is the case, didnt they give you the I551 stamp at the interview or how did you know it is approved? If it is from the case status online, then yes, try for the stamp via an infopass appt, otherwise, can't he travel on the k3 still? It is good for multiple entries for 2 years.

Marnee
Old Jun 25th 2005, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
Your timeline doesnt mention AOS approval, but if that is the case, didnt they give you the I551 stamp at the interview or how did you know it is approved? If it is from the case status online, then yes, try for the stamp via an infopass appt, otherwise, can't he travel on the k3 still? It is good for multiple entries for 2 years.

Marnee
hi marnee

yes his AOS was approved, but we only found out via the case status online.
we have the infopass appt scheduled for this coming thursday, and since we havent received the official approval notice, i was just wondering if it would be possible to get the stamp with just a print out of the case status online.

from what i've heard, his K-3 is moot following AOS approval. but if USCIS wont give him a stamp then i will ask about the K-3 just to be certain.

linda
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:28 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

linda,

My wife and stepson each received their 'Green Cards' 1 week after approval of their AOS applications by the Indy suib office. That was earlier this month.

You may well have received the card before you make your trip to Indy.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by lfaridi

thank you,
linda
Old Jun 27th 2005, 6:36 am
Just Joined

Lorenzo Rojo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, this is possible.

My wife was able to receive a stamp, before she received her physical green card. We did have advance parole and a trip scheduled, but did not have to show any evidence of advanced parole, or the scheduled trip. They just asked if we received the physical green card.

This was the San Francisco office.

I went with my wife to the infopass appointment. 6 months prior, we recieved an approval letter and scheduled an infopass to find out that the application was under "Administrative" review.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
linda,

My wife and stepson each received their 'Green Cards' 1 week after approval of their AOS applications by the Indy suib office. That was earlier this month.

You may well have received the card before you make your trip to Indy.

Regards, JEff

thanks jeff,

i'm hoping that will be the case with us. it'll surely put my husband's mind at ease.

linda
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lorenzo Rojo
Yes, this is possible.

My wife was able to receive a stamp, before she received her physical green card. We did have advance parole and a trip scheduled, but did not have to show any evidence of advanced parole, or the scheduled trip. They just asked if we received the physical green card.

This was the San Francisco office.

I went with my wife to the infopass appointment. 6 months prior, we recieved an approval letter and scheduled an infopass to find out that the application was under "Administrative" review.

hi lorenzo,

they meaning? USCIS or POE?

linda