Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Please help - marriage questions????

Wikiposts

Please help - marriage questions????

Old Oct 29th 2003, 6:16 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help - marriage questions????

Originally posted by DCMark
Rete, if you are being serious I had no idea that was NOT an important issue. I was under the impression that working with false documents was quite serious.

Me, too, Mark, until..... I am only telling what this immigration attorney publicly wrote in a NYC daily newspaper. He out and out told them, not to worry and to be sure that when they get their illegit number to contact SSA and have their prior incomes applied to the legal SS#. I remember the shock I felt when I read the cavalier manner he answered the poster's question. He appears to like to pick questions which are off the beaten path for publication and his answers are "informative" to the readers.

Hopefully Mr. Folinskyinla could join in and verify what this published attorney has said. I believe Mr. F. has stated they are acquaintances and that he is well respected in the field.

Rete
Old Oct 29th 2003, 6:37 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rete
Me, too, Mark, until..... I am only telling what this immigration attorney publicly wrote in a NYC daily newspaper. He out and out told them, not to worry and to be sure that when they get their illegit number to contact SSA and have their prior incomes applied to the legal SS#. I remember the shock I felt when I read the cavalier manner he answered the poster's question. He appears to like to pick questions which are off the beaten path for publication and his answers are "informative" to the readers.

Hopefully Mr. Folinskyinla could join in and verify what this published attorney has said. I believe Mr. F. has stated they are acquaintances and that he is well respected in the field.

Rete

Here is the link:

http://www.google.com/groups?q=Daily...way.com&rnum=3
Old Oct 29th 2003, 6:48 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rete
Me, too, Mark, until..... I am only telling what this immigration attorney publicly wrote in a NYC daily newspaper. He out and out told them, not to worry

Rete
Notice that this article only deals with one type of "immediate relative"... the "Spouse" of a U.S. Citizen. It is silent as to other types of immediate relatives.... parents and children of U.S. citizens (when it comes to forgiveness of illegal work). Nor does it address this issue when it comes to the beneficiaries in the preference visa categories.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point

citizens (when it comes to forgiveness of illegal work). Nor does it address this issue when it comes to the beneficiaries in the preference visa categories. [/QUOTE]

Umm have I missed something????
It was my understanding that any Non US Citizen caught working without a SS or Work Permission,then it was a instant Deportation order.
Am I in the dark ages did I miss something here?
Susanna