Reload this Page >

Please help!!! I am afraid they wont remove conditions

Wikiposts

Please help!!! I am afraid they wont remove conditions

Old Jul 27th 2006, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Lilit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please help!!! I am afraid they wont remove conditions

Please i need advise. I wrote before and my husband throw me out of the ouse and he said at first that he will help me to get the conditions remove from my residence. He cheat on me and he is having an affair. he is being very ugly and treatning me about this. I am devastaded and very afraid that if i get divorsed this would complicate the process and i wont get the permanent residence. I have also my son with the same status.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 9:18 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help!!! I am afraid they wont remove conditions

Originally Posted by Lilit
Please i need advise. I wrote before and my husband throw me out of the ouse and he said at first that he will help me to get the conditions remove from my residence. He cheat on me and he is having an affair. he is being very ugly and treatning me about this. I am devastaded and very afraid that if i get divorsed this would complicate the process and i wont get the permanent residence. I have also my son with the same status.
As long as you can provide evidence that the marriage was entered into in good faith, you can go ahead and apply to remove the conditions on your own, after your divorce is final.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jul 27th 2006, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Lilit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Noorah101]As long as you can provide evidence that the marriage was entered into in good faith, you can go ahead and apply to remove the conditions on your own, after your divorce is final.

Best Wishes,
Rene[/QUOT
Do i have to be divorsed?? What if i am just separated?
Old Jul 27th 2006, 10:02 am
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

If you can afford it I suggest you seek legal advice from a solicitor or something.... If you are in danger from your husband at ANY TIME call the police - especially for the sake of your child.
Do something NOW!
Old Jul 27th 2006, 11:41 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Lilit]
Originally Posted by Noorah101
As long as you can provide evidence that the marriage was entered into in good faith, you can go ahead and apply to remove the conditions on your own, after your divorce is final.

Best Wishes,
Rene[/QUOT
Do i have to be divorsed?? What if i am just separated?

No can only file for removal once the divorce is final; not while you are separated.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 4:53 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Rete]
Originally Posted by Lilit

No can only file for removal once the divorce is final; not while you are separated.
(or after 2 years of GC?)
Old Aug 7th 2006, 5:25 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=CarlM]
Originally Posted by Rete

(or after 2 years of GC?)
If she gets divorced before it's time to remove the conditions, she doesnt' have to wait the 2 years. She can file immediately after the divorce is final.

Rene
Old Aug 8th 2006, 2:29 pm
-Amanda

Noorah101 wrote:
> > (or after 2 years of GC?)
>
> If she gets divorced before it's time to remove the conditions, she
> doesnt' have to wait the 2 years.

If it's already been two years, she wouldn't need to divorce to file it
on her own, right?

> She can file immediately after the divorce is final.
>
> Rene
>
> --

Old Aug 10th 2006, 6:20 am
Templar

> Noorah101 wrote:
> > > (or after 2 years of GC?)
> >
> > If she gets divorced before it's time to remove the conditions, she
> > doesnt' have to wait the 2 years.
>
> If it's already been two years, she wouldn't need to divorce to file
> it
> on her own, right?
>
> > She can file immediately after the divorce is final.
> >
> > Rene
> >
> > --
>

You need to use a simple logic. If it has been 2 years and hasn't
filed, her conditional GC is expired, and she'll be put on deportation
proceeding.

Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:18 pm
-Amanda

Templar wrote:
> > Noorah101 wrote:
> > > > (or after 2 years of GC?)
> > >
> > > If she gets divorced before it's time to remove the conditions, she
> > > doesnt' have to wait the 2 years.
> >
> > If it's already been two years, she wouldn't need to divorce to file
> > it
> > on her own, right?
> >
> > > She can file immediately after the divorce is final.
> > >
> > > Rene
> > >
> > > --
> >
>
> You need to use a simple logic. If it has been 2 years and hasn't
> filed, her conditional GC is expired, and she'll be put on deportation
> proceeding.
>

Hey, I didn't know about conditional expiration date stuff, Okay?

> --