Wikiposts

Please help!!!

Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:17 am
Just Joined

tHund3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please help!!!

Our case was completed in September of this year at NVC. We are told to wait for the schedule of my interview in Montreal. We are applying for CR1 visa.
Yesterday, my husband had an appointkment with his orthopedic and the doc told him that his shoulder needs to be operated as soon as possible. My question now is, is there any way that we can request for my interview schedule as soon as possible? What do we have to do if we can?
Your input will greatly be appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:23 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help!!!

Originally Posted by tHund3r
Our case was completed in September of this year at NVC. We are told to wait for the schedule of my interview in Montreal. We are applying for CR1 visa.
Yesterday, my husband had an appointkment with his orthopedic and the doc told him that his shoulder needs to be operated as soon as possible. My question now is, is there any way that we can request for my interview schedule as soon as possible? What do we have to do if we can?
Thanks a lot!
You can't really do anything until Montreal has your file at their location. My understanding is that there is a lengthy backlog going on right now for interview.

Once you know for sure when your case has gotten to Montreal, and you have your case number (not sure if they assign a new one, or use the one provided by NVC), you can contact Montreal and let them know you're ready for an interview ask for an interview as soon as possible. You should have all your police report(s) and medical done by that time, too.

However, Montreal may or may not be able to give you an interview date to your liking. But of course you can ask.

Rene
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Thank you,Rene. We are waiting for our lawyer's advise on this,too.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 1:03 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

And if the date is inconvenient because he is still hospitalized or in rehab, then you will just have to reschedule the interview date with the US Consulate.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Rete, my aplogy to clarify what did you mean by your comment. I did not get it. I am sorry.

Please clarify your point.

Thank you.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 2:25 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Rete, my aplogy to clarify what did you mean by your comment. I did not get it. I am sorry.

Please clarify your point.

Thank you.
She's saying you have the option of rescheduling your visa interview, if you need to, because of your husband's surgery and recovery.

Rene
Old Nov 10th 2009, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Thanks,Rene. It is clarified now.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 4:47 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

How does your husband needing a shoulder operation relate to your interview date? If it were you who needed a the operation I could see the potential for conflict.

Regards, JEff

Thanks a lot!
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:36 am
Just Joined

We are thinking the possibility if his operation be considered under emergency cases to expedite my interview date---(assuming that after the interview, we will know the result--hoping for the positive,of course)because after his surgery, he'd surely needs someone especially that his movement is limited.
Just thinking of the possibilities.....
Old Nov 11th 2009, 10:13 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

We are thinking the possibility if his operation be considered under emergency cases to expedite my interview date...
It's not life and death... therefore, it isn't an emergency.

Ian