Plane Ticket!

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

JubJub has a brilliant futureJubJub has a brilliant futureJubJub has a brilliant futureJubJub has a brilliant futureJubJub has a brilliant futureJubJub has a brilliant future
Default Re: Plane Ticket!

When flying internationally into the US, the weight limit per piece is 80 pounds. This includes the domestic connections of an international itinery. If flying wholly within the US, then the weight limit is 50 pounds per bag.
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:48 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Khadija
Oooooooo So jealous - Hyper!!! Still, I'm also very happy for you!!! Just go to www.delta.com and you can search for the exact price. Not cheap but not a fortune either as I recall. Probably will run you around another $100 USD.

Can't wait to read your POE posting!

Patty
It will happen to you soon enough
100$ is not too bad for all the clothes I am bringing
Let us know as soon as the embassy contacts your husband ok??, I am dying for an update girlie!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 10:53 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by TweekysLove
Aww the poor people on that long long flight and no ventelation lol jk honey.. I am happy you have the plane tickets I forgot to ask you what time are you arriving here Love ya!!
Hey sweetie!!!
You have just got me all worried, whats gonna happen to all those inocent people without ventilation:scared:
I am arriving 9:00 pm Mountain time!!, I love you!!!
To mrs.jar2b: I am up for a meeting, just let me know when you are coming, bring some freshner with you ok?
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 2:41 pm
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Hypertweeky

To mrs.jar2b: I am up for a meeting, just let me know when you are coming, bring some freshner with you ok?

You're such a funny girl!! Okay, we'll arrive prepared and I'll be sure to forwarn my hubby as well! We'll keep in touch!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 12:55 am
Just Joined

sevenhertz is an unknown quantity at this point

I flew over with Delta/Air France from Germany to the US in December. Because I was coming back to the US with several years worth of belongings, I opted to ship everything air freight. That cost about Euro2,50/kg - considerably less than it would have cost as extra baggage. Check with Delta to ask who their air-cargo partner is, and talk to them. It might end up being a better deal.

cs
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 1:56 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Hyper,

Thats awesome news.

Regarding the luggage i've been moving my things over bit by bit with my trips over to the U.S. I've always filled me 2 suit cases to the brim with stuff and am nearlys always at the limit

So when the time comes for me I should be able to fit my life in 2 suit cases. Perhaps you should check out sending your non essential stuff via sea freight?

Congrats again!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:01 am

Originally posted by sevenhertz
I flew over with Delta/Air France from Germany to the US in December. Because I was coming back to the US with several years worth of belongings, I opted to ship everything air freight. That cost about Euro2,50/kg - considerably less than it would have cost as extra baggage. Check with Delta to ask who their air-cargo partner is, and talk to them. It might end up being a better deal.

cs
THANKS!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:05 am

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hyper,

Thats awesome news.

Regarding the luggage i've been moving my things over bit by bit with my trips over to the U.S. I've always filled me 2 suit cases to the brim with stuff and am nearlys always at the limit

So when the time comes for me I should be able to fit my life in 2 suit cases. Perhaps you should check out sending your non essential stuff via sea freight?

Congrats again!
Half of my winter clothes is already in the States because when I left, it was summer time (I though I was coming back but I got deny entry), All I want to bring is my clothes and my cd´s, I dont have anything fragil besides my laptop thats going to be with me all the time
Thanks for your advices!!

PS:Gotta lay down now.. I am pooped!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:31 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Thanks for the information girlie
Most of the stuff I am bringing is clothes, Can I leave some here? NO!!! I need all my clothes and Cd´s!!!!
Oh boy I am in trouble for shopping way too much, Thanks God half of my winter clothes are in Colorado (Left them over there thinking I was gonna come back shortly )
I am flying in Feb 11 via JFK
Tweeky, wear as much of your clothes as possible when you fly.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:47 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Tweeky, wear as much of your clothes as possible when you fly.
It won't matter how many layers of clothes she wears, her gas will still be deadly! I imagine everyone will be wearing those oxygen masks the Captian can release for the passengers.

But Hyper, at least keep your seat belt fastened, there's going to be tons of turbulence from your wind!! LOL!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 5:53 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by jcapulet
It won't matter how many layers of clothes she wears, her gas will still be deadly! I imagine everyone will be wearing those oxygen masks the Captian can release for the passengers.

But Hyper, at least keep your seat belt fastened, there's going to be tons of turbulence from your wind!! LOL!
Who knows, perhaps officials have gotten info that Tweeky is going to be flying, so that's why they've been cancelling so many flights. With winds of her magnitude, shockwaves might ripple the atmosphere and affect other flights.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 6:09 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Who knows, perhaps officials have gotten info that Tweeky is going to be flying, so that's why they've been cancelling so many flights. With winds of her magnitude, shockwaves might ripple the atmosphere and affect other flights.
If you see any "Northern Lights," over the U.S. on Feb. 11, particularly big green ones, you'll know that Hyper's wind diffused out of the plane out to the sky!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

rzack is an unknown quantity at this point

When I came over for the first time, I brought two suitcases with each not more than 35 lbs, they only allow me to take two luggages. Anyway I was flew with United.

When I went home few months ago, I brought an empty big suitcase, the lady at the check in counter laugh at me because it was too light, and ask if I will fill the suitcase with rice (I am asian). Anyway I ended came back with another bag