Plane Ticket!

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 6:26 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Plane Ticket!

Hi everyone

I went to the travel agency today and got my plane tickets, Does anyone know how much "Delta Airlines" charge to check in another suitcase?
Are you ready for the upcoming windy days??
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plane Ticket!

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hi everyone

I went to the travel agency today and got my plane tickets, Does anyone know how much "Delta Airlines" charge to check in another suitcase?
WOHOOOOO, ALRIGHT!!!! Great news!! And no, sorry I don't know the answer, but am very interested, although micky for sure will be flying on Iberia. Anyways, how exciting!!!

Lily,
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Lost2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not know about Delta, but I think American and Lan Chile charge US$80. They also charge that amount for too much weight. Even if it is only a few ponds or if it is a lot extra.
I am very happy that you have your ticket already!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 6:46 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lost2003
I do not know about Delta, but I think American and Lan Chile charge US$80. They also charge that amount for too much weight. Even if it is only a few ponds or if it is a lot extra.
I am very happy that you have your ticket already!!!
How can I fit my whole life in 2-3 suitcases??
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks for your good wishes!! You guys rock!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 6:58 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Yay! I better warn Colorado in case they are planning to evacuate for severe winds...LOL! That's so cool you'll be in Colorado next week! Can you believe it??

I don't know much about Delta...I've usually flown on Northwest, or Air Canada- and they had a maximum weight limits for bags. Might want to call up the airline if you get a chance

Lisa
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

mdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant future

How can I fit my whole life in 2-3 suitcases??
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks for your good wishes!! You guys rock!!
Tis quite difficult - i had to get a shipping company and box my stuff up and have it shipping accross the atlantic on a boat.
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 6:59 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the additional luggage info: http://www.delta.com/travel/trav_ser..._bag/index.jsp

$40 for first, $80 thereafter....$25 for overweight

My suggestion is: can you leave some stuff with your parents until you next see them? I tried to stuff all my belongings in 3 gigantic suitcases, but I still had to leave a bunch of stuff with my parents. Of course this is also the perfect opportunity to make some serious cleaning out decisions. If you leave things with your parents that you won't need right away then they can bring you some if they come to see you in the US, or you can take extra stuff back when you go back to see them.

When's your flight?
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:04 am

Originally posted by jcapulet
Yay! I better warn Colorado in case they are planning to evacuate for severe winds...LOL! That's so cool you'll be in Colorado next week! Can you believe it??

I don't know much about Delta...I've usually flown on Northwest, or Air Canada- and they had a maximum weight limits for bags. Might want to call up the airline if you get a chance

Lisa
I cant believe I am gonna be in Colorado within 9 days!!!
COLORADIANS evacuate the area!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:07 am

Originally posted by Steffi
Here is the additional luggage info: http://www.delta.com/travel/trav_ser..._bag/index.jsp

$40 for first, $80 thereafter....$25 for overweight

My suggestion is: can you leave some stuff with your parents until you next see them? I tried to stuff all my belongings in 3 gigantic suitcases, but I still had to leave a bunch of stuff with my parents. Of course this is also the perfect opportunity to make some serious cleaning out decisions. If you leave things with your parents that you won't need right away then they can bring you some if they come to see you in the US, or you can take extra stuff back when you go back to see them.

When's your flight?
Thanks for the information girlie
Most of the stuff I am bringing is clothes, Can I leave some here? NO!!! I need all my clothes and Cd´s!!!!
Oh boy I am in trouble for shopping way too much, Thanks God half of my winter clothes are in Colorado (Left them over there thinking I was gonna come back shortly )
I am flying in Feb 11 via JFK
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:14 am

Originally posted by mdaitc
Tis quite difficult - i had to get a shipping company and box my stuff up and have it shipping accross the atlantic on a boat.
Thanks Matt
I have Pmed you
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooooooo So jealous - Hyper!!! Still, I'm also very happy for you!!! Just go to www.delta.com and you can search for the exact price. Not cheap but not a fortune either as I recall. Probably will run you around another $100 USD.

Can't wait to read your POE posting!

Patty

Hi everyone

Old Feb 2nd 2004, 7:34 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the information girlie
Most of the stuff I am bringing is clothes, Can I leave some here? NO!!! I need all my clothes and Cd´s!!!!
Oh boy I am in trouble for shopping way too much, Thanks God half of my winter clothes are in Colorado (Left them over there thinking I was gonna come back shortly )
I am flying in Feb 11 via JFK
Well, it's up to you! At least you already have a bunch of winter clothes there...at least that'll reduce some stuff you have to take.
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 8:07 am
K1 via London

Originally posted by Steffi
When's your flight?
Ack, just saw it's in your signature - duuuuh!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 8:52 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone

Hello Hyper!!
If you look on Delta's web site it shouldn't be too hard to find your answers. As for fitting your entire life into 2-3 suitcases, I have no idea!! I'm a packrat so I guess lucky for me that Mark and I decided he move to the US rather than me move to the UK. Nah, I'd move anywhere to be with him so if it came to that I'd manage to find a way!!

Really excited you got your ticket ... it's such a reality now!!!

I'll keep you posted for when we visit Denver next!

Jackie

P.S. Thank you for your happy posts regarding our K3 petition approval!
Old Feb 2nd 2004, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

Aww the poor people on that long long flight and no ventelation lol jk honey.. I am happy you have the plane tickets I forgot to ask you what time are you arriving here Love ya!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.