Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence

Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence

Old Sep 10th 2013, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

shent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really nice
Default Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence

Hello all,

Its been approximately 2 years since I got my GC, so I'm back again to pick your brains.
I need to file I-751 next month to remove the conditions of my conditional permanent residence, my questions are, is this the only form I need to complete and send to them, and is there a wiki I can use to idiot-proof the application?

Thanks as always & hope everyone is well.

Paul
Old Sep 10th 2013, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence

Originally Posted by shent
... is this the only form I need to complete and send to them
Yes - plus the fee, and any evidence that is required. See the I-751 instructions for that (www.uscis.gov).

... and is there a wiki I can use to idiot-proof the application?
I'm not aware of one.

Ian
Old Sep 11th 2013, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute

Paul I did mine just a few weeks ago. The from really isn't that complicated and there are instructions to accompany it on the website linked above.
Old Sep 11th 2013, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

me too - used a lawyer for the other parts of the process but this one I did myself and it was very straight forward
good luck