Passenger Information

Old Apr 3rd 2015, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Eckian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Passenger Information

Hello there

Almost done and dusted with the process but...

For passenger information that has been request by the airline for travel to the USA What do I Put down for Country of Residence?

For me since I'm the one emigrating I will need to be UK as I am not offical resident in the USA until after I have got my Green Card.

But what about my American wife and kids where they have a USA passport and birth Certificate should I put their country of residence down as Uk or USA.

Kind Regards

Eckian

Old Apr 3rd 2015, 7:56 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passenger Information

Until they land back in the US, they are residents of the UK IMO
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 8:15 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Until they land back in the US, they are residents of the UK IMO
When the aircraft leaves the UK, they are residents of the US.

If the OP has an address in the US I would put down the US for residency.
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 8:18 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eckian
What do I Put down for Country of Residence?
This is asking where you currently live... it's not asking about your immigration status. Until you all land in the US, you're all UK residents.

Ian