Reload this Page >

Packet 4 question and Warsaw timeline

Wikiposts

Packet 4 question and Warsaw timeline

Old May 6th 2002, 2:40 am
Vitali Korobov

Default Packet 4 question and Warsaw timeline

Hello, everyone,

Does anyone know if my fiancee needs a letter from the Warsaw consulate to do her
medical examination in Kiev? If so, is it sent as part of packet 4 along with the
letter for the Polish Border Guards? Or can my fiancee go and do her medical before
she gets the packet 4?

Does anyone know how long it takes Warsaw to schedule the K-1 interview once they
open a provisional case and receive packet 3?

Thanks in advance.

Warsaw timeline:

04-19-02 - Verbal approval for K-1 from VSC 04-24-02 - Hard copy of K-1 approval from
VSC received, scanned and e-mailed to Warsaw 04-26-02 - Provisional case opened and
the WRW number e-mailed back to me. FBI namecheck initiated 04-28-02 - OF-169 and
0f-230-I e-mailed to Warsaw 05-06-02 - Warsaw reports that the cable from VSC and the
FBI namecheck is received (they were off on May 1,2 and 3) 05-06-02 - The interview
schedule for K-1 interviews for May is posted on their website, but my fiancee's WRW
is not on it.