Wikiposts

Packet 3 Sent!

Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Packet 3 Sent!

Originally posted by Simon&Vik
Yeah, the said the same thing to my husband on Fri.
"Embassy records indicate that we received your K-3 file from the National Visa Center today and have sent you the forms (DS-230 Part 1, IV-15 and DS-156) that you are required to complete in connection with the administrative processing of your application."

Yet he had not recieved the forms by Monday. Which either means they did *not* send the forms Fri (or put them in the mail on Fri) as they state, or they're using a special mail service that takes longer than regular mail. (But WHY they would do that... No clue.)

*sigh again*
I have to say they emailed me in December saying they sent my packet 3 forms off but i never received them till the 4 January. I did see the postmark on the envelope was the 2 January so don't panic in not having received them.

Good Luck
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:14 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JanFree
I just sent an email to the London office asking if they had received our approved I129f for my husband which was sent from NVC on Dec. 24. In less than 10 minutes someone responded!
Amazing....the Visa department received the case this morning and mailed out P3 this afternoon! Good Stuff!!
Jane

Great news Jane!!!
Vick, Doblepat and Dutch are next!!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Great news Jane!!!
Vick, Doblepat and Dutch are next!!!!!!
Thanks for your best wishes, I went today to the mail office and my packet 3 didn't arrive yet. I'm thinking to go this week to the consulate in Caracas to pick up it myself.

I'm really worry about this the mail here since I read a post from a member of this forum:
Originally posted by Gerry Love 09 Aug 2002 15:03
My wife received her K-1 there last August, 2001. Our experience was they were very friendly and professional. Maybe it made a difference since I called and spoke with the officer in charge of the K-1 visas before she went for the interview. I was advised that your best chance of speaking with someone is if you call between 4:45 & 5:00, the end of their work day. The policy at that time was to go at the scheduled times posted on their website. Marcia is correct, the mail system in Venezuela sucks,and my wife never received the package they sent. Arrange to pick up the forms you will need at the embassy. If you live in another city besides Caracas, ask what doctors are approved for the med exam in your city. The med exam was our only
difficulty, as it takes time to get the appointment. If you had complete paperwork, you received the interview and visa while you were there. Her interview was easy, but we had plenty of proof, photos, e-mails, phone bills, trip receipts, and complete
paperwork.
Gerry
I also have friend who waited for 2 months and the packet never arrived so she looked for it at the consulate.

So, Wish me luck....I hope to pick up it on Thursday.

2Pat
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:47 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doblepat
Thanks for your best wishes, I went today to the mail office and my packet 3 didn't arrive yet. I'm thinking to go this week to the consulate in Caracas to pick up it myself.

I'm really worry about this the mail here since I read a post from a member of this forum:

I also have friend who waited for 2 months and the packet never arrived so she looked for it at the consulate.

So, Wish me luck....I hope to pick up it on Thursday.

2Pat
Ouch!! The mail system really sucks in Venezuela :scared:, I am so sorry!!. Does this happen in the large cities too?
I wish you all the luck in the world
By the way I sent off the checklist and the DS-230 Part I to the embassy yesterday

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jan 13th 2004 at 5:49 am.
Old Jan 13th 2004, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

I wish you all the luck in the world
By the way I sent off the checklist and the DS-230 Part I to the embassy yesterday
Thank you again... I'm happy your process is walking nice..!! Did you get your appointment for the medical exam already?
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:00 am

Thank you again... I'm happy your process is walking nice..!! Did you get your appointment for the medical exam already?
No, I called the DR to see if it was ok for me to send in the forms without having the medical done because I live far and I want to avoid 2 trips to Madrid.. and he said.. No problem
So I will get call the Dr to make an appointment once I know my interview date
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

No, I called the DR to see if it was ok for me to send in the forms without having the medical done because I live far and I want to avoid 2 trips to Madrid.. and he said.. No problem
So I will get call the Dr to make an appointment once I know my interview date
Ohh... Very good...! well medical exam is very quickly. I wish you the best of the luckies...!!

Patricia
Old Jan 13th 2004, 6:15 am

Ohh... Very good...! well medical exam is very quickly. I wish you the best of the luckies...!!

Patricia
Thanks sweetie!!