Reload this Page >

Packet 3 and Intervire date arrived

Wikiposts

Packet 3 and Intervire date arrived

Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Alicia&Driss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Packet 3 and Intervire date arrived

Hey I just wanted to share I am soooooo happy. We finally got the Packet 3 and the Interview date for January 20th. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im doing the happy dance already
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Packet 3 and Intervire date arrived

Originally posted by Alicia&Driss
Hey I just wanted to share I am soooooo happy. We finally got the Packet 3 and the Interview date for January 20th. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im doing the happy dance already

LOL I was so happy I cant spell Interview..lol Im such a happy goober
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:17 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

LOL!!!
That's great news!!!

What a great Christmas you'll have, knowing what the New Year is bringing you!

Good luck and best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:22 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

A&D,

Congratulations!!! Did you read my threads about Khalid's interview? Lots of information there.

Leslie
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:37 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Alicia and Driss! :-) Alicia, will you be going to Morocco for the interview? I'm so happy for you guys! :-))

Rene
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

saidsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhhhh........yippee skippee!!!! What wonderful news!
I don't think the interviews are so difficult.....it is just the waiting that is a killer!
I hope that everything goes smoothly for him.

Peace,
~kristine
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks so much everyone. This is such great new….Only thing better I can think of for Christmas is him being here…..Was so cute he told me one day when we realized that this was taking so long……..� I wont even get to be there for Merry Christmas� He has never celebrated before, so we were looking forward to spending the holidays together.
But as time has passed we feel really blessed that we actually have this interview date in hand.

I sure wish that I could be there for his interview, but unfortunately …….. Ill be home probably taking a day of sick leave..lol He has never been in the states before so we decided it was best if I take what little time I do get off for when he gets here.

Leslie….I missed your threads about Khalid's interview. I’m going to search for it now. I am so sorry I missed that one too....You have such good info in your posts. I have been so swamped with work that I haven’t been here much lately. I manage a finance office, so everyone’s been getting his or her Christmas cash and I’ve been hitting the unpaid overtime. Lol I love the smiles you have……to funny
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:40 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi A&D!!

These are the two threads I posted regarding Khalid's interview.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=195609

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=196116

I hope this helps you on your journey.

Leslie

Thanks so much everyone. This is such great new….Only thing better I can think of for Christmas is him being here…..Was so cute he told me one day when we realized that this was taking so long……..� I wont even get to be there for Merry Christmas� He has never celebrated before, so we were looking forward to spending the holidays together.
But as time has passed we feel really blessed that we actually have this interview date in hand.

I sure wish that I could be there for his interview, but unfortunately …….. Ill be home probably taking a day of sick leave..lol He has never been in the states before so we decided it was best if I take what little time I do get off for when he gets here.

Leslie….I missed your threads about Khalid's interview. I’m going to search for it now. I am so sorry I missed that one too....You have such good info in your posts. I have been so swamped with work that I haven’t been here much lately. I manage a finance office, so everyone’s been getting his or her Christmas cash and I’ve been hitting the unpaid overtime. Lol I love the smiles you have……to funny
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Leslie, thanks so much for the Details About your Husband's Interview. I will defantly tell Driss to get copies of copies. And get him to read everything that happened during the interview. I cant believe I missed this post!!! Driss recently meet up with an old friend that just (November) got his visa to come to the US and when he was asking him about his interview this guy said all they mostly talked with him was about his favorite movie and issued the visa that day. I will make sure that he reads about Khalid's interview TOMORROW. Gosh this is so frusterating when your life is in someones hands.....especally someone that cant even look you in the eye.

Quick question for ya......did yall show proof of insurance?? I have read in some posts that it is required.....Didnt know about Morocco if this is something that they push. As Driss doesnt have and wont till he gets to come to the us and I didnt know if we sould go ahead and get the travelers insurance.

Thanks again for all your help.....Your all a God send to my mental state!!!!!!

Last edited by Alicia&Driss; Dec 18th 2003 at 3:54 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! And don't be nervous, it will all be fine
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, congratulations...
Old Dec 19th 2003, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

CNGRATULATINS

Wonderful news and a great start to 2004 for you both, congrats again!

PS: If you have the Interview date, do you mean they've sent you Packet 4? Surely you've sent Packet 3 already to be given the interview date? Happy girl
Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:08 am
WTF?

Quick question for ya......did yall show proof of insurance?? I have read in some posts that it is required.....Didnt know about Morocco if this is something that they push.

Thanks again for all your help.....Your all a God send to my mental state!!!!!!

We didn't show proof of insurance. They didn't ask for it.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:09 am
WTF?

Originally posted by Karen D
CNGRATULATINS

PS: If you have the Interview date, do you mean they've sent you Packet 4? Surely you've sent Packet 3 already to be given the interview date? Happy girl
Hi Karen,

They do it a completely different way in Morocco. That's why I'm always coming unglued.

Leslie
Old Dec 19th 2003, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hi Karen,

They do it a completely different way in Morocco. That's why I'm always coming unglued.

Leslie
Oh my!! Why can't this procedure be standardised???

Thank God there are other people that can give you the advice and warn you upfront - I had no idea - but that's me on a lot of things

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.