Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Packet 3 Arrivals - Roll Call

Wikiposts

Packet 3 Arrivals - Roll Call

Old Dec 4th 2003, 11:23 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packet 3 Arrivals - Roll Call

Originally posted by CharlieS
Congrats to Heba and Matt

Charlie mailed his packet 3 back to the consulate today along with a very subtle begging letter asking for a quick appointment
How subtle? Did you mention the word grovel?

Best of luck with it!

CB
Old Dec 4th 2003, 11:29 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks people....and trust me, I'm praying like mad for us too
I hope you get you get an interview date soon!!!, if not call me.. I know what to do..
Old Dec 4th 2003, 11:34 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

LOL CB,
my middle name on the ds-156 is grovel....I almost chucked when I read how pathetic I sounded in the email

Hyper,

I already warned them I have you as an ally. I don't think I'll have too many problems, they know when they are beaten
Old Dec 4th 2003, 12:05 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Karen D
Congratulations Heba and I'm glad to see you wasted no time in adding another Smiley...
Hee hee. I actually just found it today. I didn't want to plagiarize Leslie's smilie.

And good luck to you Charlie. Who knows, maybe you'll be in Sandy's fish bowl next week.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 12:07 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

LOL Heba....oooeeeeer.
Sandy's fishbowl and a sticky out tongue smiley?!?...thank god I'm so innocent

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
And good luck to you Charlie. Who knows, maybe you'll be in Sandy's fish bowl next week.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 12:12 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

LOL Heba....oooeeeeer.
Sandy's fishbowl and a sticky out tongue smiley?!?...thank god I'm so innocent
LOL, What do you mean by that? You're far from being innocent if you think I had a double meaning!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 12:53 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

LOL CB,
my middle name on the ds-156 is grovel....I almost chucked when I read how pathetic I sounded in the email

Hyper,

I already warned them I have you as an ally. I don't think I'll have too many problems, they know when they are beaten