Wikiposts

Packet 3

Old Apr 6th 2010, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

jimandtina2008 will become famous soon enough
Default Packet 3

Hi everyone

Really good to hear about those of you who have finally got their K1 visas...can't wait until I get mine.

I have a question about returning the Packet 3 information. I posted it off on Friday 26th March and as yet have got no confirmation of delivery from the Post Office - the tracking number on the packet still says that it is being progessed through their system (typical that the first ever problem I have with them is with this very important package...lol). What I really want to know is, if the Post Office cannot confirm that the packet has been delivered, is there any way that I can check with the **************** whether they received it......on the Embassy site all I can see is that you CAN'T check for delivery.....I'm hoping that this is outdated info.....

Hopefully, all will be well with the Post Office - but I can't even request an investigation until 10 working days after posting and of course as I'm sure you all know, my mind is racing about pondering all the possible delays this could cause. I don't want to send in another set of papers (thankfully I made full copies) until necessary.

I'm sorry to sound such a numpty.....but hope someone will have the answer

Thanks

Tina
Old Apr 6th 2010, 7:37 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packet 3

Considering that you guys just had a four day holiday weekend... I'll bet your mail is in the mail room, waiting to be checked in and opened.

Why do you think that info would be outdated, on the Embassy website? Wishful thinking? :P

I doubt this is causing any delay in your case, and you'd need to wait at least that ten days before poking the Embassy (at a $$ cost to you) so just try to sit tight. Have some Easter chocolate!

edit: and what did you write there that got all starred out? Curious!
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

thanks Meauxna

I know, I'm just impatient......and anxious, like everyone else here!!!!!

oh....and sorry to disappoint you.....no idea what the stars are!!!!!!! I THOUGHT I'd just typed Embassy or ****************...can't remember now......lol

just off to have the chocolate you said I could have.......

Thanks, Tina
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:40 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

That is so weird.

Immigration is certainly a popular word on this forum (waiting to see what it does to my post)

imigration

Enjoy the chocolate; I could go for some of that!

edit: still can't figure it out.. oh well.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

hhhhhmmmm weird isn't it?

going to have another go......

Immigration

let's see if it works this time
Old Apr 7th 2010, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by jimandtina2008
hhhhhmmmm weird isn't it?

going to have another go......

Immigration

let's see if it works this time
The techies were doing something yesterday, must've been just when you posted.

One of the interweb mysteries...

So is it there yet, is it there yet, is it there yet?