Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

package material/shipping container

Wikiposts

package material/shipping container

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all
Default package material/shipping container

hi ,my family and i are moving from perth back to the uk in october this year, we are self packing our container and will need a fair amount of packing material [brown paper and bubble wrap].
anyone have any idea where abouts in perth i could buy this?
any help would be much appreciated.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all
Default Re: package material/shipping container

What about contacting Kent Moving. We recently had them give us a quote and they supply all the boxes, paper etc at a cost. It would be worth seeing if you could buy it direct from them as its bound to be cheaper than bulk buying from the likes of Office Works. Hope this helps. BTW where are you from in Scotland?
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 5:58 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fitz
hi ,my family and i are moving from perth back to the uk in october this year, we are self packing our container and will need a fair amount of packing material [brown paper and bubble wrap].
anyone have any idea where abouts in perth i could buy this?
any help would be much appreciated.
There is a place on Winton Rd in Joondalup that sells all that stuff. I got all mine from there when we moved house.

http://www.nationalstorage.com.au/St...ntityId=106306
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by northernbird
There is a place on Winton Rd in Joondalup that sells all that stuff. I got all mine from there when we moved house.

http://www.nationalstorage.com.au/St...ntityId=106306
thanks,i give it a try,not far from the vines...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PepaPig
What about contacting Kent Moving. We recently had them give us a quote and they supply all the boxes, paper etc at a cost. It would be worth seeing if you could buy it direct from them as its bound to be cheaper than bulk buying from the likes of Office Works. Hope this helps. BTW where are you from in Scotland?
hi..........
i moved to perth from lanark.......counting the days till i'm back