Wikiposts

Our Wedding Tale

Old Jun 26th 2003, 1:36 am
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Our Wedding Tale

On June 18 2003

Mr Thing2 and Miss Thing1 became Mr & Mrs Thing

Here’s the tale of our wedding day and the preparations beforehand (it’s a verrrry long story…) :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_us_couples/message/592

We hope to have photos sometime next week.
Old Jun 26th 2003, 1:58 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing the story of your wedding day! I have to add about one part, we were totally thrown off too about the "I will" versus "I do"! The priest had to utter under his breath "I will" to both of us so we'd know to say it LOL!

Also, it's funny because Cory and I were talking before our wedding and asked each other, what if we start giggling during our ceremony! We didn't, but it was cool reading about how you two did, it sounds like it was happy and lots of fun, like it should be

Congrats!

Juliet
Old Jun 26th 2003, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations you crazy in love things!

- Sunny
Old Jun 26th 2003, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

What a wonderful story.

Thanks for sharing your big day with us, Mr. and Mrs. Thing !

(P.S. I had an uncontrollable giggle fit at my first wedding too!)
Old Jun 26th 2003, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

amylass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our Wedding Tale

Originally posted by thing2
On June 18 2003

Here’s the tale of our wedding day and the preparations beforehand (it’s a verrrry long story…) :

Congratulations, Things! Your story was absolutely lovely Best of luck to you both now and in the future.
Old Jun 26th 2003, 5:11 am
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Olenka
Old Jun 26th 2003, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the things
Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:56 am
Just Joined

missfrancosuiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Loved your story, thing 2. You're a very good writer and know how to entertain the crowds! Congratulations to both of you on your marriage.

Isabelle
Old Jun 26th 2003, 8:07 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by thing2
On June 18 2003

But I think even he was taken aback by quite how much we laughed. At least we gave everyone there a ceremony they won’t forget in a hurry!

You guys are just like your alteregos-May you ALWAYS find such joy in your life together, !
PS I don't know what the problem was with the dress-you could've just gotten Thing costumes.
Old Jun 26th 2003, 8:38 am
Go RedSox!

MrsLondon is an unknown quantity at this point

Feels like we were there with you, great write-up! Congratulations, don't forget to post the pics!
Old Jun 26th 2003, 10:28 pm
Annie

On June 18 2003

Here’s the tale of our wedding day and the preparations beforehand (it’s
a verrrry long story…) :

Annie>>> Congrats!!!

Old Jun 26th 2003, 11:22 pm
Alpona

Hi,
That was such a funny, warm ,sweet story!
Wish you both much happiness!
Regards,
alpona

Old Jun 27th 2003, 7:02 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mr & Mrs Thing

What a wonderful account of your journey to wedded bliss. Having read your story I am left with such warm fuzzie feelings. I wish you much happiness & look forward to seeing the photos when you post them.

May you have a long happy life filled with love & happiness

Regards

Shepslady
Old Jun 27th 2003, 7:09 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your special day with us! Always love to read your posts and stories! :-)
Old Jun 27th 2003, 7:20 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww!!! I read your story with a huge smile on my face. So nice to read how your day turned out, and all the very best to you both.
Kate. xxxxx